Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

This is tooooo much comedy gold to ban you or stop it, "yer but yer but no but" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigman80
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bigman80 »

I am not repeating myself Doc. It's all there in statement form. Do with it what you like. Like i said, if you shut up about me, ill leave you all alone and go back to doing what i do best, nothing. Seriously, leave me alone and i'll fade into the history of your forum.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 am This is tooooo much comedy gold to ban you or stop it, "yer but yer but no but" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to piss taking. No substance or ingenuity just more ridicule. True to form

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Going by his posts, he is either drunk or he has mental health issues, or both. In any case, tempting as it is to tickle him along...I will take my leave, for now.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

Bigman80 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 am I am not repeating myself Doc. It's all there in statement form. Do with it what you like. Like i said, if you shut up about me, ill leave you all alone and go back to doing what i do best, nothing. Seriously, leave me alone and i'll fade into the history of your forum.
I like that :mrgreen:

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Bigman80

savvypaul wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:29 am Going by his posts, he is either drunk or he has mental health issues, or both. In any case, tempting as it is to tickle him along...I will take my leave, for now.
Weve already ascertained that im at work, How can i be drunk or mentally ill lol Perfectly sane and sober. I don't drink or take drugs. Not even painkillers but thanks for showing your true form and resorting to casting aspersions. Suppose because you've shit out you need an excuse to get outta here.
Last edited by Bigman80 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bigman80

southall-1998 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:30 am
Bigman80 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 am I am not repeating myself Doc. It's all there in statement form. Do with it what you like. Like i said, if you shut up about me, ill leave you all alone and go back to doing what i do best, nothing. Seriously, leave me alone and i'll fade into the history of your forum.
I like that :mrgreen:

S.
I'm serious, Shane. It's a genuine offer

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Bigman80 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:31 am
savvypaul wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:29 am Going by his posts, he is either drunk or he has mental health issues, or both. In any case, tempting as it is to tickle him along...I will take my leave, for now.
Weve already ascertained that im at work, How can i be drunk or mentally ill lol Perfectly sane and sober. I don't drink or take drugs. Not even painkillers but thanks for showing your true form and resorting to casting aspersions. Suppose because you've shit out you need an excuse
Don't seem to be doing much work...
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

southall-1998
Wales

Unread post by southall-1998 »

savvypaul, put the kettle on.

;)

S.
Shane Lonergan.

Bigman80

Oh, i thought you'd left lol Like i said, my presence is all that's required now. Nothing quite like being on a cushy number. Think I've forgot to feed the dog too, he'll be starving! Nothing like a nice intruder to chew on. Actually, funny story. The postie once when delivering a letter saw my dog, Tyson (chav name for a dog i know) and physically froze. He was terrified of dogs. When Tyson became inquisitive as to why he was just standing in the door way he went to sniff him. The postie, upon seeing my fully grown Doberman walk towards him proceeded to urinate all down his leg and on my front step. I ended up giving him a spare pair of trousers lol. Tyson loves him now. Thinks he marked the step hahahaha