Nutters at it again

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nutters at it again

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

OK back on topic and away from the nutters Doc and Alfi :lol:

Macca
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Macca »

Alfi wrote:I Why did the BBC report building 7 as having collapsed whilst it was still standing behind the female reporter when she was live on air? Also building 7 collapsed within it's own footprint, as did the twin towers a case of controlled demolition.

Alfi.
Those things are all quite easily explained and have been. Think about it if it was a false flag operation why go to the extra trouble of flying planes into both towers? Wouldn't one have been bad enough to justify the 'War On Terror'? And why also demolish building 7? Doesn't stack up.

I agree that the Pentagon event does have some serious gaps in the narrative, though. Are we really to believe that the only video surveillance available immediately outside the Pentagon is some old stop-motion low resolution camera? I don't buy that. And it has been demonstrated pretty conclusively that even a very experienced pilot. familiar with that type of aircraft, could not fly it into the Pentagon at that angle. So I do suspect something else went on there which has been covered up but whatever it was a false flag op still makes no sense.

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:OK back on topic and away from the nutters Doc and Alfi :lol:
I'm sure I'm a much bigger nutter than you Doc :lol:

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Maybe, mine is more about being affronted by human behaviour and nature. . My obsession, roll on genetic engineering, no more Cancer or any genetic illnesses, life expectancy over 200 years. No disabled, even from trauma, as limbs will be rebuilt. No more depression or most mental illness, and finally no more wars and nutters like this lot, as ALL religion will be viewed the same as we now view belief in fairies. Bring it on.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:As there are about Kennedy, Rothwell, the Bermuda Triangle, Diana's death, and so many things it is daft. :angry-steamingears:
I believe Diana was taken out by the "British Establishment", for fear she was preggers & carrying a Muslim (Dodie's) child.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Why do you believe that, do you have evidence.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Why do you believe that, do you have evidence.
Cause I do.
Not a shred, and im quite glad of that or else.......

:angry-steamingears: .................................................................................................. :violence-sniperprone:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Oh dear :roll:

We should start a thread as to what wins as the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever. The worst one I have heard is Marco and I are really the same person and I/we are doing this to get lots of attention :mrgreen:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Today i am amused by the corralation of the views i find most offesnsive and silly on paraisian terroism and the propensity to believe in conspiracy theories. :lol:

joe

Unread post by joe »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Oh dear :roll:

We should start a thread as to what wins as the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever. The worst one I have heard is Marco and I are really the same person and I/we are doing this to get lots of attention :mrgreen:
There was the 'McCartney is dead' one; not sure what that was all about. I seem to recall a similar theory about Dylan; that his motorbike crash was actually fatal and he was replaced by a look-alike. That actually had more feasibility given Dylan's apparent personality change and new musical direction post-crash.