Whats yer Xmas roasty then

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whats yer Xmas roasty then

Unread post by jammy395 »

Is it one of your Chickens :shock:

Hell no, they're shonas pets....... :o

BillyBones
Great Britain

Unread post by BillyBones »

I should also add that a little dickie bird tells me that Santa just might be bringing me a nice bottle of Almagnac tomorrow which will be opened tomorrow evening for sure ( ... after a few select Real Ales that I believe Santa might also be bringing me :guiness; )

jammy395

Nice one Billy....But I thought an armagnac was kind of like a diary. :lol: :guiness;

Enjoy...... :clap:

jammy395

After enjoying some apéritifs and light canapés, we'll be having oak-smoked Scottish salmon, served with a home-made mustard and dill sauce [essentially Gravadlax], and fresh rocket salad with an infused chilli-oil dressing, to start.

That will be followed by free-range roast Gressingham goose, with all the trimmings, home-made sage, onion and cranberry stuffing, 'pigs in blankets', etc, and then Jamie's 'Winter Pudding Bombe', as shown here: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/f...udding-bombe/#
y
Wine will be 2005 Pouilly-Fuissé, for the salmon, and 2011 Gevrey-Chambertin, for the goose. Pudding wine will be Royal Tokaji 5 Puttonyos, 2008/2009, possibly followed by some Grahams 1985 vintage port, Lanark Blue cheese and home-made oatcakes - if we have any room left!

What will you guys be having for your Crimbo scran?
Marco.

What a fukin knob......... :doh:
Well it looks like us mere mortals will be eating very little once this fat bastard has scoffed the equivilant of an entire third world country's food mountain....!!!