ATC v AVI v EV bake-off

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: ATC v AVI v EV bake-off

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

joe wrote: I notice their technically-savvy designer steers well clear of forums.
Reason - because he would make the pair of them look the eeediots that they are.

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

diggerrum wrote:Lindsayt has obviously spent hours going through all the threads, carefully selecting small bits in isolation, out of context, and then altering some a bit, just to suit his own purposes and arguments.

Fair enough if he wants to waste his time like that, but I don't think anyone is taking much notice, or even cares very much.

If you're going to be pedantic about quotes, then this one from lpv seems to be relevant.

LPV is addressing LindsayT - quote : I was surprised when you started this thread ( as well as similar thread on hifi subjectivist forum) and you've announced winner and that this was our overall conclusion. Anything like that simply did not happen on the day.

It's a storm in a teacup about which almost no-one cares much.

Digger.
Once again you have posted lies.

That long list of JC, AJ et al bullshit that I compiled came from 1 single AVI thread that I linked to earlier.

You have not given any sort of reasoned argument to back up your claim that the authors of that load of claptrap on the AVI forum are just as entitled to their opinions as I am.

Can you find anything in that AVI thread, directly relating to me or Friday's bake-off that is actually true?

I am not going to bring lpv into this argument as that wouldn't be fair to him. I would however recommend that you read and try to understand EVERYTHING that he's written publicly about the bake-off.

You may also wish to re-read everything that andrewjvt has written about it too. He's said a lot of very wise things.

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

diggerrum, have you ever actually listened to any active AVI speakers? If you have, what did you think of their sound?

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Sorry, but what are we trying to find out here again..... :think:

Ive kind of lost the will to live on this fuker......

Big uns v wee uns v old uns v new ones.

:angry-screaming:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Obfuscation and deliberate misinformation and game playing is the order of the day to protect the limitedly successful AVi brainwash Ash and JC have created with their forum and before that by full scale spamming of other forums before they were booted from them.

You see it in politics you see it in business, commonly known as damage limitation.

diggerrum

Unread post by diggerrum »

Lindsayt wrote:diggerrum, have you ever actually listened to any active AVI speakers? If you have, what did you think of their sound?
Yes, lots, I've heard most of their stuff over the years. I thought it was excellent. But I'm not unusual in that respect, it seems most people think so when they actually hear it. Why do you ask ?

jammy395

Gosh it aint those wee boookshelf cnuts.....Is it. :!:
Cost is a rip off....But we can rip you off more if you go Active.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Total pants.....I will put my mission 751,s against em.
And although they never sold for £9 on ebay.....They will piss on AVI.

Qs & As on a postcard please..... :dance:

George Hincapie

Unread post by George Hincapie »

jammy395 wrote:Gosh it aint those wee boookshelf cnuts.....Is it. :!:
Cost is a rip off....But we can rip you off more if you go Active.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My first speakers were Mission 760i SE. Amazing little boxes.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

diggerrum wrote:
Lindsayt wrote:diggerrum, have you ever actually listened to any active AVI speakers? If you have, what did you think of their sound?
Yes, lots, I've heard most of their stuff over the years. I thought it was excellent. But I'm not unusual in that respect, it seems most people think so when they actually hear it. Why do you ask ?
It is asked to collect yet more proof that you are JC from Brum, do you still deny it. We don't particularly like being lied to, but it does show we are right about you.

jammy395

George Hincapie wrote:
jammy395 wrote:Gosh it aint those wee boookshelf cnuts.....Is it. :!:

My first speakers were Mission 760i SE. Amazing little boxes.
Thank fuk George....I thought I was a loner weirdo..... :guiness;
They sang with Audiolab ..... :lol:

But then again one of my fondest mems was .....

AR, Haybrook, Dual, - Deep Purple - Made in Japan.
:epop: