Been thanked: 0

Re: AVI vs...? bake off anyone?

Unread post by darius-lpv »

yeah, it is.. little interest

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Darius has behaved poorly by making negative posts on other forums. That's frustrating, but still no reason to lower our own standards. To do so, IMO, would be to give Darius more oxygen than he deserves.

Earlier in this thread I defended Darius' right to express his opinion without personal attack. I did not defend his 'review', which is near meaningless in content. I don't think that anyone of intelligence or experience in this area would find his review to be in the slightest bit credible.

I wouldn't lose any more sleep over it...
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It is admin (mine, if the other two agree with you it will be reversed) decision Savvy, as I feel cross and I know other people feel cross about the behaviour of an individual, and if they feel the need to use expletives to express that then in this case I believe it to be valid. Darius has already joined in, and it was going to happen anyway, which would mean loads of admin edits by me, I can't be bothered, if the steam want to escape then let it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:The proof of an agenda is the post you have recently made at the AVi forum, nobody here now doubts that.

Also your back tracking on the bake-off with Lyndsay is proof someone has got at you - I wonder who :think:
So is darius going to deny that AJ has got to him, we know he has got FREE replacement for his marked AVi cabs that AVi *DO NOT NORMALLY DO* in fact they fight against any customer service that costs them money, are we seeing the payment :think: :snooty: even more than that in this case also we should look at the sudden change of opinion and back tracking on opinion of Lyndsays Bake-Off.

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

darius-lpv wrote:lots of bs in your post but it might be hard to correct as you've been doing it since 14

You're gonna have to have to do better than that sunshine...WAY better :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by SteveTheShadow on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Ah......told you all so.
From his very first post here, 'Fukwit' is an agenda Monkey. :obscene-moneypiss:
You can spot em a mile away. :mrgreen: ;)

The prick could have at least gave the cubes a wipe down before sending em on.
Instead it seems like the twat tossed em over his shoulder into a wet box whilst eating a fukin cream cookie the manky wanker.

And his review is a total sham..... :naughty:

Im off to join WHF & AVI to add some Jammy ballance...... :guiness;
Last edited by jammy395 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:It is admin (mine, if the other two agree with you it will be reversed) decision Savvy, as I feel cross and I know other people feel cross about the behaviour of an individual, and if they feel the need to use expletives to express that then in this case I believe it to be valid. Darius has already joined in, and it was going to happen anyway, which would mean loads of admin edits by me, I can't be bothered, if the steam want to escape then let it.
At the end of the day, I respect that you must do what you think is right for your reputation, and sanity. I'm always conscious, though, that stuff on the internet never goes away and later on it is not always read in it's true context. I think Darius has now dug his own hole...
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

George Hincapie

Unread post by George Hincapie »

jammy395 wrote:Im off to join WHF & AVI to add some Jammy ballance...... :guiness;
*puts on body armour*

Neilwootton

Unread post by Neilwootton »

"manky wanker" quality !