DQ

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: DQ

Unread post by savvypaul »

As DQ recovers, can we reprogramme him in one respect?

Specifically, can we put him off anything to do with Phil Collins?

I mean, he does know that the bloke is a Tory?
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Re AOS

DQ will chuckle when he is told that, even now, he is still getting under the skins of YaWanker and Feckless...
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The difference is there were NO reasons for him to be banned from AoS and TAS apart from supporting me, and disagreeing with Marco, and being a member here. You really should read my posts if you wish to comment. I said reinstate what was fabricated and done for no reason apart from to try and hurt me, why I don't know, apart from anyone who agrees with me or supports some of my opinions has to be got rid of. For example if you two questioned Marco and his motives the way you always look to do with me (is that why you are here ?) you would have been booted by now, yet you are still here.

DQ has been one of the most outspoken against hypocrisy and two faced lying and manipulation that goes on on the hi-fi forums apart from here (and mostly not at AT), I am doing his bit for him until he can catch up again.

Noddy is a non person for me, I wish to ignore him alive ill or dead.

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

TerryMadher wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:25 pm I really do believe in our humanity, most associated people wish the very best for DQ. Those that don't are Pond Life.
That's an insult to pond life m8.

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

TheMadMick
ST_PATRICK'S_SALTIRE

Unread post by TheMadMick »

ADMIN - Removed as off topic.
Blusound Vault 2, P50SA, A80's, BMU, TIS, LS7, MA PL200, Meridian 506 (18 bit).

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

I think a distinction has to be made between a person’s Internet persona and their real persona. I therefore believe that the sentiments expressed about DQ on other forums are genuine. On the flip side, the real pond life has surfaced. This sad situation has really put forum bickering in its true perspective.

I’m not sure DQ would want to be allowed back on the forums he has been banned from. His opinions are not going to change and he would not last long. I would feel very uneasy if something like this happened to me and I was allowed back on SpamWam.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

However having read the AOS thread fully and appreciating all the genuine concern I am happy to out two people who have truly proved themselves to be total pond life. Even Marco has his good side but these two are now totally beyond redemption and I wish them everything that comes to them in terms of business failure. Here's to you Ywanker and Arkless !
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

SteveTheShadow
Great Britain

Unread post by SteveTheShadow »

Classicrock wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 am Here's to you Ywanker and Arkless !
Complete pair of Tw*ts those two! :angry-fire:

I may not always see eye to eye with Marco, but from meeting him a few years ago now, I know his best wishes to DQ are genuine.
Somebody’s telling me the latest scandals.
Somebody’s stepping on my plastic sandals. Joe Jackson (1979)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Whether DQ would want to go back back is not the point. The point is the hypocrisy. If in both cases of AoS and TAS there were REAL reasons for him to be banned, but there weren't, there was owner strop and get rid of anyone who agrees with Dunn. OR in the case of TAS giving in to the member babble from the usual crowd.

Of course it is nice for them to say nice things, and that is better than the pond life, but HFS ALWAYS points at two faced hypocritical platitudes. You see what is being said is not really for DQ it is to appease their conscience, I am saying they could make a real gesture.

The more stimulation and entertainment we can give him when he gets back the better. To begin with he will will have family (very very important) Music (very important) we need to give intellectual stimulation and mind work (important). It wont be the same DQ for a while, but we want him back.

alfer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alfer »

Sadly Arkless shares a similar politics to DQ. Lower than pond life is subterranean/cave life.
Hope Anna is able to show him the posts on this and other forums to cheer his heart.

Marco has made a gracious post this AM 10.54 about DQs banning. His humanity is to be recognised. Careful what you eat Mr.
AtoZ