MC Phono Stage Bake-off

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Bigman80
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MC Phono Stage Bake-off

Unread post by Bigman80 »

zebbo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 pm In my pre-NVA days I would very often buy second-hand gear on a whim, (sometimes quite expensive gear). As long as it is at a price such that you can move it on it's an interesting way of listening to different stuff.
That's pretty much my approach.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

zebbo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 pm In my pre-NVA days I would very often buy second-hand gear on a whim, (sometimes quite expensive gear). As long as it is at a price such that you can move it on it's an interesting way of listening to different stuff.
I did the same for a while, but came to the conclusion that there were just too many blind alleys. Funnily enough, now that I have a system I am delighted with, I would feel more inclined to try something 'radical and interesting', just for the fun of it, and knowing that the 'A Team' was still here...hence, Rehdeko lust!
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Listening to words out of context with an understanding that seems to twist and misinterpret things as normality, then you know why you are wrong. It was two cancer diagnosed people doing the doctors waiting room comparisons of symptoms. BOTH of those people are NVD (no visible disease) but both keep it that way by taking pills, and as with all pills they have side effects, especially cancer ones.

Do you want to know mine then we can let this go and you can stop being silly.

1/ I get the shits and have to take imodium (loperimide) in quantity.
2/ I have light sensitive and dry eyes
3/ My skin is thin and cuts and bleeds easily, including internal surfaces especially lungs. So I am instructed not to lift heavy weights as a lung surface rupture could be fatal.

Aggravating but better than being dead.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Rehdeko lust! I heard them a couple of times at Paul Messengers. Somewhere in his store room I think he still has them.

Try wincing and smiling at the same time, that is the effect of them.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 pm Listening to words out of context with an understanding that seems to twist and misinterpret things as normality, then you know why you are wrong. It was two cancer diagnosed people doing the doctors waiting room comparisons of symptoms. BOTH of those people are NVD (no visible disease) but both keep it that way by taking pills, and as with all pills they have side effects, especially cancer ones.

Do you want to know mine then we can let this go and you can stop being silly.

1/ I get the shits and have to take imodium (loperimide) in quantity.
2/ I have light sensitive and dry eyes
3/ My skin is thin and cuts and bleeds easily, including internal surfaces especially lungs. So I am instructed not to lift heavy weights as a lung surface rupture could be fatal.

Aggravating but better than being dead.
I genuinely didn't mean to offend with the health thing Doc. I'm serious, no twists etc.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well maybe it will make you think before you open your mouth or keyboard, perhaps think more before you post, or become a shill for someone, or say things to try and lead opinion from a severely lacking of knowledge position. You need to learn and listen not spout - at the moment you have Marco problem, you think you know it all and in reality you know bugger all.

Ad hominem but needing to be said.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:16 pm Well maybe it will make you think before you open your mouth or keyboard, perhaps think more before you post, or become a shill for someone, or say things to try and lead opinion from a severely lacking of knowledge position. You need to learn and listen not spout - at the moment you have Marco problem, you think you know it all and in reality you know bugger all.

Ad hominem but needing to be said.
Wow

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I will let that stand as one ad hominem to balance mine, your reply is very intelligent and lucid, isn't it. Does it answer my opinion, no. AND I can assure it is many other peoples opinion as well that have expressed to me in conversation since the debacle of your involvement in the Bake-Offs, both the one abandoned and the one that happened.

EDIT - You removed "well fuck you" I think member need to see that as it shows why my response.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:55 pm I will let that stand as one ad hominem to balance mine, your reply is very intelligent and lucid, isn't it. Does it answer my opinion, no. AND I can assure it is many other peoples opinion as well that have expressed to me in conversation since the debacle of your involvement in the Bake-Offs, both the one abandoned and the one that happened.

EDIT - You removed "well fuck you" I think member need to see that as it shows why my response.
Well feel free to add it back to my original post.

Is this the same way you can confirm that I have been talking about you? Which you cant, because I haven't been. In fact, I can remember uttering a single word about you after the 7/8/17. You're of no significant to me.

It really doesn't matter anyway does it. It's nice to know I'm such a big topic for conversation though.

I don't need to answer your opinion, it's an opinion. Nothing I say will make any difference anyway. Truth is you have labelled me one way and that's your only Interest because it doesn't serve a purpose if I'm not the villain to your "slayer of spams and shills" persona. There will be no more from me on this subject. I only popped on to straighten a couple of bits of speculation out and yet again it's been nothing but brick bats and unsubstantiated claims of "talking in private via email and texts to warn people from meeting you" truth is, all they need do is look around the net to see the behaviour on display to do that" *AD HOMINEM!! AD HOMINEM!!!!*

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

The *people* who told me do not wish you to know *which* one of them told me, it is private, all you need to know is that it happened, and those people have sussed you.

Do you see how you change and the opinion and statements are not consistent, this one dismissing me as not worth talking about, before determined to get comments in about my health etc. The only consistency in you posts are their inconsistency, as others here have already told you, but you wont listen - Marco disease.