Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Give me one point at a time please Bigman.

Bigman80
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bigman80 »

Lindsayt wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 pm
Bigman80 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:33 pm
Well done, Read the stuff written about Arkless and get back to me

I'll write what i like where i like.
Bigman80, yes you can write what you like where you like.

However, for anyone breaking the clear and simple rules of this forum, what they write may be subject to moderation.

As for Arkless, have you read this thread? http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/show ... p?t=174778

Would you like to, for example, give us links to specific examples of things that the Doc has said that gave you the impression that he was bullying someone?
I have read that thread. Thanks. I'v also read the Marco thread at TCN (?) and multiple other threads regarding people posting on forums.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

And yet you still try to call us :roll:

Bigman80

Lindsayt wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:29 pm
Bigman80 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:51 am
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:39 pm :mrgreen: There has been talk here and at Audio Talk of creating a thread where I can be the subject. So here it is :mrgreen:

C'mon Bigman, show us how big and strong you are. :whistle:
My impression of the Doc is that if one were to say to him in person the sort of things that are said to him and about him on the internet, to which he responds in a combative manner then one would get the same treatment in person as online.
IE he is just as much a face to face warrior as a keyboard warrior.

If on the other hand you were to be as polite to him online as you were face to face with him then I would expect him to treat you with the same courtesy online as face to face.
I disagree with you Lindsayt,

Yes i have been vocal and combative with my words towards the Doc but it is in retaliation for the continued insults and humiliation thrust upon me by the Doc and his disciples. There was an opportunity for him to address me in person (you too) at the bakeoff and say anything he wanted about my internet presence to my face but did not. Neither did any one else in that room other than Dave Brooks who seemed a decent guy. Rather than deal with me face to face hid himself away from that confrontation. Nothing was said and he didn't even acknowledge my existence until I introduced myself. It was all he could manage to murmur any words. He and those who joined in, started this war of words with ME. Don't get it twisted.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:22 pm And yet you still try to call us :roll:
Call you ? I haven't called you. I haven't been subjected to abuse or humiliation by either of those, I got a week ban from Marco and we discussed that privately. I don't hold a grudge.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Do you speak English? is it your first language? as it seems you make a habit of not understanding. In this case "And yet you still try to call us" = call us names, insult us, pretend you don't understand. It is a perfectly acceptable (if modern) way of expressing a point.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:39 pm Do you speak English? is it your first language? as it seems you make a habit of not understanding. In this case "And yet you still try to call us" = call us names, insult us, pretend you don't understand. It is a perfectly acceptable (if modern) way of expressing a point.
I have a gripe with you and your behaviour towards me. The enemy of my enemy is not your friend in this case. I don't defend anyone other than myself. I have used the Arkless crap to highlight my specific points. I could've quite easily used the crap about me too but that would be self indulgent.

I don't condone ANY of the behaviour that has been displayed on multiple threads across the internet and whilst you have a gripe with Marco and the running of his forum, i do not. I haven't felt bullied or humiliated by anyone there. Here is another story.

"And yet you still try to call us" = call us names, insult us" Aww, Is the taste of your own medicine sickening? If the sickness stops then there is no need for the medicine.

You started this with me, You can just as easily stop it. I offered a cease fire once and you refused. Here is a second and last offer, stop talking about me and i'll stay off the forum, and any thread you post on.
Last edited by Bigman80 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

There is nothing coherent from Bigman for us to respond to :-?
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Bigman80

savvypaul wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 pm There is nothing coherent from Bigman for us to respond to :-?
HAHAHA ridiculous. You are as pitiful at debating in a meaningful way as your master. Very quick with the insults and diatribe, but you should be. You use the same bullshit continuously. Maybe you can get an environmental reward/award for all the recycling you do.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Again...meaningless.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/