Cuddly Bunny

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cuddly Bunny

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Well its not an important subject and it is a bit self centred of me to ask, but the comments on the mains regenerator thread made me think, and it has come up before, including some members leaving because of it.

Some people are sensitive souls so just giving them a chance to voice. Regarding me changing, yes of course. Those that know me know I have very hard edge if crossed but apart from that I am a natural cuddly bunny, my personna here is quite deliberate as I am on a "crusade" about the crap that dominates this industry and I am trying to stop it polluting the forums as well, as this is our future and the future of the industry and we don't want it left in the hands of the slurpers and bullshitters anymore. As forum owners are so appetite in this process I tend to feature them in my jottings.

Sovereign
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sovereign »

I did feel last night in the AG1500 thread that alot of people were trying to show how big their cocks were, but the only replies I felt were benifitial and really added to the thread and where it was going were that of figlet, RD and Tony

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

terrybooth wrote:Which particular Ritchie track are you thinking of? 'Don't stop the Music', 'Dancing on the ceiling', 'Can't slow down'? or should I 'Just Go''?
Arghh, i made another cock up "just the way you are" is of course a Barry White song .In my defence, i dont do cheesy love songs, on the few occasions a young lady is daft enough to come and see my hi-fi , ;) I usually play Billy Bragg Workers Playtime . 12 songs above life , love and regret, it works magic .

Sovereign

What is it with women and hifi, it just bores them to tears. My wife has tried very hard over the years to be interested, but to be honest I think she would rather jump off a cliff.

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

Sovereign wrote:What is it with women and hifi, it just bores them to tears. My wife has tried very hard over the years to be interested, but to be honest I think she would rather jump off a cliff.
Maybe that females generally have the attitude that things should just work and can't be bothered with the endless fiddling and fettling males are prone to. :?
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Sovereign

terrybooth wrote:
Sovereign wrote:What is it with women and hifi, it just bores them to tears. My wife has tried very hard over the years to be interested, but to be honest I think she would rather jump off a cliff.
Maybe that females generally have the attitude that things should just work and can't be bothered with the endless fiddling and fettling males are prone to. :?
But that's EXACTLY what makes it so good

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

From my experience Women like fiddling and fettling - ooh err :D

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Mine doesn't, but then she has access to equipment that just works! (or should that be works just!). :lol:
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jandl100

Unread post by jandl100 »

Ooo - just seen this thread.

Is it me with the impressive groinal appendage in the AG1500 thread? :think:

Doc to wind his neck in a bit?
Well ... it wouldn't hurt sometimes! :whistle:
Jerry - unrepentant boxswapper 8-) Life's too short for boring hifi !

Current system ... MBL 116F speakers, ... various and varying electronics and cables ... Laptop (TIDAL hirez)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

jandl100 wrote: Doc to wind his neck in a bit?
Well ... it wouldn't hurt sometimes! :whistle:
Old Arabic saying - "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits" :twisted: