LS7 Speaker Cable

All things NVA
29mile

Re: LS7 Speaker Cable

Unread post by 29mile »

Richard great description 'like musical air' . You should review professionally you know :D

Are the demo ones still around btw ? Would like to try them but not for a couple of weeks when I will have some free time.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

29mile wrote:Richard great description 'like musical air' . You should review professionally you know :D

Are the demo ones still around btw ? Would like to try them but not for a couple of weeks when I will have some free time.
Those are the ones on my system.

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

Ah. So you built yourself a pair of Cube2s. Are these mono wired or have you also built another pair of LS7s?
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

terrybooth wrote:Ah. So you built yourself a pair of Cube2s. Are these mono wired or have you also built another pair of LS7s?
Normal wiring not biwire or biamp (though they can be altered fairly easily if needed). I will do a pair of Cube1's next. I have to order a new set of Cubix cabs when I remember.

Xenopus
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Xenopus »

How is the LS7 doing now, I see TQ have brought out another cable. More Shill I suspect coming soon.
All people are the same, scared, stupid, and needing care.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It has already started at Chews. LS7 is ready but it is such a pain in the arse to make I am not going to promote it and list it at ebay, it will be our little secret for existing users to trade up to if they want. I have been using it and have discovered that after three months of daily use it is still getting better, which is nonsensical for a cable, and I am still trying to get my head around it.

Bullshit will fly around where bullshit flies around, I will comment on it and point at it but there is no way I will let any of it hit me. :lol: :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Some confusion over LS7 as it hasn't been listed at ebay. It is available and I still make it if people want it, but only existing customers who find out about them here. I am not listing at ebay for two reasons, firstly they are a pain in the arse to build and no matter what the profit involved I would prefer not to have to make them. Secondly they embarrass me, I take the piss out of TQ and MCRU and Russ Andrews for silly prices and then make a silly priced cable :roll: in my defence I couldn't sensibly sell them cheaper because of the problems making them and the cost of the raw cores.

I use them so I know how much they benefit the music over LS6 and it justifies the cost - that is my excuse. Cost £300 per metre plus £100 termination. So 2 metre set would be £700.

terrybooth
Great Britain

So, did you ever make a test set?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Not as such, I have a 2m set I use.

terrybooth
Great Britain

At some stage, I'd like to see if they really are the similar jump that LS6 were over LS5.