A40 build pic

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: A40 build pic

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You are playing games, it is obvious, you came here to play games, and if you keep it up you will leave here without having won one.

So you own a pair of A40's then if you are talking to your insurance company about them 1/first lie, as you have no need to unless you have made a claim 2/ if you had needed to make a claim about NVA amps then I would know about it, so unless you are Black Adder on AoS again this is lies 3/ You think us stupid if you think we haven't seen this behaviour before, it is so obvious in the *energy* of your posts - you reap what you sow. 4/ The anger management crap has been tried before as well, at least try to be original if you are going to try and play with us, otherwise we will just walk off the field and laugh at you. 5/ I don't treat customers as idiots, I treat idiots as idiots.

We are getting lots of clues DQ what do you think as you like playing with them as well, is Portsmouth calling again :lol:

Though according to "her" profile "she" is a 35 year old brain surgeon from Edinburgh who likes rock climbing. :roll:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Unlikely to be the phily from pompey unless she has an accomplice , there is a similar language use but the little rodent is more verbose than Ninanina .

And apoloigies in advance to Jammy , but come on there's no need for brain surgeons in Glasgow !! . :lol:

And you are spot on with the insurance bollocks , insurers take your money and look for a way to rescind the indemnity only once a claim is made .

Xenopus
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Xenopus »

Nice and many thanks for all your help. :(
All people are the same, scared, stupid, and needing care.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You reap what you sow sweety :mrgreen:

And yes that was patronising. :lol:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Bloody hell that was a tame retreat .

Though I do note she now claims to be an American and has a epigraph on her profile which suggests she has an empathetic personality . Isn't Jerry an American and big on empathy ? :D

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Daniel Quinn wrote:Bloody hell that was a tame retreat .

Though I do note she now claims to be an American and has a epigraph on her profile which suggests she has an empathetic personality . Isn't Jerry an American and big on empathy ? :D
No Jerry is English and I really doubt he would lower himself to this level. He will argue his point from the perspective of *him*. That is what prompts it all anyway - ego!

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Doc I hate Apple also, but how did you get the testing though to safety standard so quickly. I was told it takes month by my friend Nick. (Xenopus)

Are you building something Xenopus ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

No Jammy he / she / it is playing the AoS tune.

jammy395

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:No Jammy he / she / it is playing the AoS tune.
Well I can't realy blame "He-it-she" after all the AOS(Art of Shilling) tune - Is rather catchy...........Altogether now :dance:

Shill Shillery, Shill Shillery, Shill, Shill, Sheroo, Marco's a half wit and so are his crew. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jammy395

I think "He-It-She" probably hails from Shill central. (Not sure of American though, "He-It-She" sounds more like Japan. :lol:
Could be Il Duce :think: Likes to play the AoS tune & Has a thing about changing avatar's (Frog - Polecat)......mmmmhhh :think:
Any way i agree with yer findings so far...."He-It-She" is indeed an (edit)........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :teasing-tease:

I am not surprised that this forum gets attacked, you and others often never obey you own rules Why is that?? (Xenopus)

You obviously havnt interpreted the rules correctly - For we here at HFS, live by the code - If it was not so we would be gonner's :dance: :lol:
Last edited by jammy395 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.