Price Increase?

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Price Increase?

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

There is no justification for what is happening in the industry. UK hi-fi enthusiasts are just being used and having the piss taken out of them. Massive price hikes and only two or three dealers to try and pocket most of the slurp so they can stay in business on what is now probably only one sale per week. Also to justify the profit of their export distributors, all being fed by magazine hype as the magazines sell more over there than here now.

The UK market now has as much reality in it as Disneyland, it is a fantasy hi-fi market to create credibility for rich Russian and Far Eastern customers to want to buy it to show off.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Sad but true I fear :( :cry:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The saddest one is Albarry, he had the perfect opportunity to re-start the company as direct sell and supply his customers at a fair price, and I would have applauded and supported him even though he would be competition. I get the feeling, which you may or may not confirm, that he was talked back into production by a retailer or distributor.

Rick
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rick »

Glad I caught this thread/notification before the increase.

A80's ordered. Had been putting if off for a while but this was the incentive i needed!
Will be returning the A70 v2's back to you Doc.

Cheers.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Albarry has blew it big style - THE PRICE'S ARE PURE FUKIN RIP OFF.

:naughty: :twisted: :naughty: Hope they sink without trace.