Beefs! Get it off your chest

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
selby
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beefs! Get it off your chest

Unread post by selby »

Refunds are 14 days from the date the goods are received back to the seller and in the same condition as sent out.

As the Doc hasn't received the equipment back he certainly doesn't have to refund you yet.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

AshM750.

Unread post by AshM750. »

This is the line you wrote, it basically says you are not willing to deal with me.

"I see that you now wish to take out speaker loans, sorry there is too much potential for mind changing and hassle"

BTW, it was your amps that was causing my ears to bleed, it was the reason i sent the AP50 back, it just clarified the problem I had with the A40s. The Sony didn't work when I received it!! I dont know where you get this damage from, it was knackered in the first place and why did it take you 3 weeks to message me about it.

Anyway it doesnt matter, im not the type of person who holds grudges or theatens peoples lives, I wont be joining AOS either. I think you should start listing to others and learn to take criticism. Not everyone will like you products.

I will check with the courier tomorrow about the AP50.

AshM750.

selby wrote:Refunds are 14 days from the date the goods are received back to the seller and in the same condition as sent out.

As the Doc hasn't received the equipment back he certainly doesn't have to refund you yet.
30 Days are NVAs conditions on ebay and I wasnt on about getting a refund until after he had recieved the goods anyway.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

That is loan, read the English, any sales would be without a return policy. I just shrugged about the Sony, it was working it came back broken both in not working and in physical damage to the transport. What can I do, but now there are just too many of these incidents.

Enough of this, go away if you want to, you have registered your complaint. Lots more I could say on the subject but I will leave it to the other admin to moderate you as I am personally involved, and you get no more posts from me on the subject.

AshM750.

Understood, I still dont understand the no quibble 30 day return policy though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NVA-A40-mk2-M ... CYiTAJXBeA

Anyway I will leave now. I thank those of you that have helped me along the way here and that includes Richard, its been great, but all good things come to an end.

I wish everyone a Merry XMas, a Happy New Year and a great future with HiFi. ;)

selby

Unread post by selby »

AshM750. wrote:
selby wrote:Refunds are 14 days from the date the goods are received back to the seller and in the same condition as sent out.

30 Days are NVAs conditions on ebay and I wasnt on about getting a refund until after he had recieved the goods anyway.
30 days is a trial period which is actually very generous. The distant selling regs stipulate 14 days to decide to return goods bought online, that's 14 days from day the item is delivered. So 30 days is double the legal requirement. If you don't want to keep goods you have to email/write/fax the seller within 14 days (30 in NVA's terms) and then a refund has to be sent within 14 days of the goods being received back by the seller in perfect condition.

I don't understand what you are moaning about.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

CageyH_is_back

Unread post by CageyH_is_back »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:The thread for telling us why you are not posting, why you think of leaving, who you are cross with, etc.

No little girly moodies or toys out of prams. And lets start being friends again.

Oh good. We can be friends again. :-?
I really don't think I need to explain why I don't post here. :grin:

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Your post is contradictory. It is also ridiculous. You posred to tell us you do not post.

You have an aos intellect for sure.

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

CageyH_is_back wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:The thread for telling us why you are not posting, why you think of leaving, who you are cross with, etc.

No little girly moodies or toys out of prams. And lets start being friends again.

Oh good. We can be friends again. :-?
I really don't think I need to explain why I don't post here. :grin:
Really its time some people on here grew up, sarcastic comments are never going to help. Nothings ever perfect and mistakes happen even by the best of us. Ash did this amp really make your ears bleed, not so long ago you were singing the praises of your A40s. We all have to wait to get refunds through paypal, I have a problem with ebay whom I can get no sense out of so I will wait till I return to the uk. Patience is a virtue.

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

Here's mine and it's basically the same as I've said on other threads. Every subject posted on here turns into an AoS rant, it's like folk can't help crapping on every thread with it, despite you even having several threads related to the site and its owner.

It adds nothing to the forum, the same handful of people go around reinforcing each others point of view.

Look at the way the NEBO thread got pissed all over because people were more interested in pics they could bully people over than the gear or music which was there. It's a fucking shame, whats more is there's nothing I can do or say to prevent people doing it.

I expect this post will be met with more justificaton from the main protagonists as to why things are the way they are and why they're staying that way. Before that happens at least pause for a moment of critical self reflection please.