Nutters at it again

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nutters at it again

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

FFS I was talking about your 9/11 fantasy.

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

I know you were, but tell me how somebody who couldn't even fly a single engine aircraft well, manage to skillfuly fly an airliner very close to the ground into the Pentagon.

We never really saw footage of the stricken airliner in the aftermath.

Why did the BBC report building 7 as having collapsed whilst it was still standing behind the female reporter when she was live on air? Also building 7 collapsed within it's own footprint, as did the twin towers a case of controlled demolition.

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Tell me how you can come up with that fantasy bollocks, it is just up like all conspiracy theories. They all represent lunacy in someones mind that others want to attach to. There is absolutely no logic in anyone else having done it but the official version, and they even owned up to it. What are you trying to prove, that the US state likes killing its own citizens, it makes no fecking sense, and I find reality is normally something that makes sense rather than something that doesn't.

I could make up conspiracy theories about everything if I had the time and some silly sods would believe it.

Alfi this is daft.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Alfi, you'll be telling us the Moon landings never happened or Nessie aint real next..... :lol:

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

jammy Nessie is real - I've seen her when I was up visiting J7 a few years ago but I had rather too much Drambuie to put a description on her - or him? :lol:

Moon landings took place too - in a hangar in AREA 51. :naughty:

Doc, I agree it doesn't make sense, but think on an think hard Governments do kill their own citizens. Look I'll believe what I want to believe, I don't trust Government bullshit and I'm not prepared to get into a protracted discussion over my beliefs.

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It was you who brought it up.

Nessie is real, in as much as it is a big Sturgeon with a fat arse having lost its bikini bottom whilst swimming in Loch Ness, everyone knows that. :lol:

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

OK Doc, anyhow my little mod appears to have brought some added detail but I'm not sure if the sound is better overall, maybe not the right cable was used? But that's for another thread.

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

What mod :-?

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi »

Removing the Velleman speaker protection relays from my NCC200 power amps and replacing them with direct links from amplifier PCB output terminals to speaker cable sockets. I used PVC insulated multi core tinned copper.

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.

antonio66
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by antonio66 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Tell me how you can come up with that fantasy bollocks, it is just up like all conspiracy theories. They all represent lunacy in someones mind that others want to attach to. There is absolutely no logic in anyone else having done it but the official version, and they even owned up to it. What are you trying to prove, that the US state likes killing its own citizens, it makes no fecking sense, and I find reality is normally something that makes sense rather than something that doesn't.

I could make up conspiracy theories about everything if I had the time and some silly sods would believe it.

Alfi this is daft.
Got to disagree with you here Doc, this is not daft. I do not think it is beyond the realms of possibility that the rich and powerful elite would worry too much killing 3000 of their countrymen if it brought in billions of dollars in future revenue. I am not talking over the next 5 years but maybe 50-100. There are some very interest articles to be found on the internet and many unanswered questions regarding 9/11.