Loan Service

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Loan Service

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Please can I have members opinions about this, especially if a member at TAS as well. You are welcome to disagree with me.

antonio66
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by antonio66 »

Fully agree with you Doc, if no other forum would allow you the right to reply I did at least think TAS would.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

There are a number of elements to this and IMO you need to stand back so you are afforded more perspective.

firstly , the initial post - It matters not what Chris's motivations are, his comments are unsubstantiated and without foundation. Having said that he does not say you are ripping people off , nobody in the right mind would think that . In this respect NVA's reputation is rock solid and one twonk with an axe to grand is not going to change that .

In essence , he as stated an opinion that this capable he uses is "favourably comparable" to LS6 and is cheaper . Now I hate to agree with Slinger ;) but he is entitled to that opinion . But any analysis of that opinion would show it is without evidence or foundation .In short it is not to be taken seriously . The fact it is bullshit as been sufficiently elaborated upon here.

in summary , it is man with axe grind says something silly about NVA . So what .

In terms of your right to reply on TAS . You as well as me have reaped what we sow . Martint wants a certain forum , I think it is disastrously dull but I aint going to moan because he considers my membership to be detrimental to his aim of creating the most boring forum on earth . He should obviously take your inability to respond in to account when members mention you or NVA , but chris as a silly opinion , you cannot moderate a silly opinion .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

But people sniping at DQ is not happening but people sniping at me nva and here is happening at least at a weekly basis and I think more often. If that happened in any other part of the press with the recipient having no right of reply there would be court cases.

Fuck what Martin wants, there is something called common decency you know. AND if he wants to solve the problem he should deal with the people who are creating it, because at the moment he is taking the attitude of get rid of the easiest thing to try and stop it, not removing the things causing it. THEY have him completely sussed out, all they have to do is threaten to leave if me or nva or this forum is talked about and it becomes us who suffer, it is now become just a repeat of the :Bllocks: that goes on elsewhere which is what HE CLAIMS he is avoiding - obviously not :x :x :x :x :x

So for once in your life DQ IMO you are wrong :shock:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Read Chris's posts again DQ, he is clearly *intimating* it is a rip off, and anyone reading the comment will interpret it that way. And we are missing posts. It was deliberate FUD, there was NO other reason to do it. FFS it was in a NVA loan thread, those posts were removed but you can tell what was in them by looking at the remaining one in the thread Martin created. In isolation this is bad but not a game changer, it has become a game changer as I see it as the last straw. It was looking like TAS could have been the forum to break this stupidity and vendetta against NVA that is doing the forum rounds, but NO he has decided to join in.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

More comment please, even if you agree with DQ.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

You have been living with people sniping at NVA all your professional life and successfully fought better and bigger battles than some twonk making a stupid comparison .

I do not disagree with anything you say , I am saying that chris is a twonk and as used provocative language , but all we have at the heart of this is another flavour of the month cable that is recommended by a few dubious punters .

Attempts to big up this cable by reference to NVA are mischievous and facile , best not to give false legitimacy by taking it seriously .

look at the last 5 posts , they have been prompted by my comment that he twists them together :lol: earlier today ,it is people who do not know anything commenting .
Last edited by Daniel Quinn on Wed May 11, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Within all common decency I should have the right of reply. As I said this has been the final straw, it has to stop or I have to be allowed to counter it / tell the truth about it.

Martin wants people to think of him as a decent man so he should do the decent thing, and I hope right thinking people who are members there will put pressure on him to do it, to counter the pressure from the me and nva haters always trying to silence me and us. Again if there was common decency at the very least this thread would be linked to at TAS.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Sue the bastards.......The fukwit Chris And the owner of TAS.

NVA is being draged through the mire yet again on that forum....you have hopefully kept all the slurs and malicious posts.

DO IT. :guiness;

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well at the moment I am :angry-fire: about it all. But even in that :angry-steamingears: state I don't think that is an option. Because all the defense has to prove is that Chris is a tit who no one with any sense would listen to.