Would I be fined

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
alfer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Would I be fined

Unread post by alfer »

slinger wrote:
alfer wrote:I must confess I am offended by women who cover themself completely. Also if some believe they have to and others (the majority) don't then it is extremism is it not. A woman by me does this thing and I have a daily reminder how unfriendly it is and all sorts of expressions may be made whilst I cannot see them. Peoples demonstration of goodwill to each other is often shown through a smile - covered not possible to determine if they are good or ill natured towards one. What sort of religion promotes bad will to others.
I find posts like this offensive. There's not one logical argument in it. Where's DQ when you need him? :lol:
You've gone from women covering up to they may be hiding a dirty look to their religion promotes "bad will towards others" with no viable connections anywhere. And no, that doesn't prove it's extremism.
I had better not quote what her father has to say a man I have spoken with for a number of years. Apparently she has left her husband and brought kids with her.
AtoZ

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

God! Go look out your window and you will see her.

Mother Nature must be the nearest in reality, but that is a construct as well. This was the male symbolism until the religious pollution arrived https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=green ... 58&bih=630

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Heathen Pagan Bustards, the lot o ya.... :lol:
The_Wicker_Man_(1973_film)_UK_poster.jpg
The_Wicker_Man_(1973_film)_UK_poster.jpg (33.5 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
I've never forgiven you, for what you did to poor "Sergeant Howie" :naughty:

:guiness;

jammy395

Did he have a long white beard......
Did it involve your malt collection or local mushrooms.....
Have you died recently.....

No, No, Yes......... :!:

I did in fact die, aged 10, In Gibraltars "St Bearrnards" Hospital, having suffered a hemmorage following a routine Tonsil removal operation.... :epop:

"The plot thickens".... :think:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Dreams are great things.

Paganism is a religion, many regional variations, but still religion so still bullshit. Someone looks at the world, then looks at the people around him and thinks how can I become boss and use and exploits these eeediots, answer - think up some daft stories to explain things and invent a religion.

The King / Tribal Chief does it by force with the help of allies who he promotes and rewards, so is the job for the strong. The weak have to take some power by relying on fear and mysticism, so we have the Shaman and the priest. It has occurred in all human cultures, we are verging on growing out of it thank God :lol: :lol: others are still stuck right in the middle of the brainless :Bllocks: .

jammy395

Well Doc ...No Disrespect...But your days on earth are coming to a close....
(As is ours).
So just wtf makes your beliefs any better than mine..... :!:
We will all find out (The Big Q) soon enough. :guiness;

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Daft meaningless question, why should anything have to happen. You are welcome to be as daft as you want Jammy, as I am welcome to point at it.

BTW - what are these beliefs of mine that you refer to, is my belief the fact that I don't have any beliefs :lol:

jammy395

Great......But fuk you.....

prove me wrong

VISA VERSA....
Last edited by jammy395 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jammy395

By the way.......Sorry for the request....But if the mods could chuk this over to the Religion is crap thread............Sound....... :guiness;

jammy395

mods.......Wtf.

Chill, I know yer quite busy....take yer time Wed next week should be fukin cool. :doh: