NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Unread post by jammy395 »

I bet that big blubbering fukwit "Thebigleflouncy" bought it, he still seems to have the :romance-heartbeating: for NVA.. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

jammy395 wrote:I bet that big blubbering fukwit "Thebigleflouncy" bought it, he still seems to have the :romance-heartbeating: for NVA.. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Being a complete tosser I guess the Aussie's wouldn't let him in.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It has raised its head already by the look of it. Bought by a member at Wigwam called alcarmichael who has an on going thread about nva cable. Well he has been pointed to this thread if he didn't know about the saga already.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I have spoken to alcarmichael and he had no knowledge of the saga and he was not told there was any problem associated with ownership rights by Bev / ninanina so as he has paid already he should demand a refund due to fraudulent terms of sale.

So no blame should fall on alcarmichaels head in any way.

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

I wonder how he paid, and if there's any recourse for him that way...
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

alfer

Unread post by alfer »

Good he took advise and spoke. Let's hope he gets his refund
AtoZ

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

It came up because he contacted via ebay asking about LS2 in mixed 6m and 2m lengths and said it was for a TSS he had just bought. It was obvious then what the amp was so I told him a little about the problem and pointed him to this thread.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:It came up because he contacted via ebay asking about LS2 in mixed 6m and 2m lengths and said it was for a TSS he had just bought. It was obvious then what the amp was so I told him a little about the problem and pointed him to this thread.
He has a top-model active Croft preamp I believe from his profile and I wanted to carefully suggest he uses the TSS with a passive preamp such as a £100 P20 at the very least for best, quietest and least distorted results, no matter how good the Croft may be in a different situation. Sorry, currently feeling too timid to raise my head above the parapet right now - maybe DQ could oblige if this hasn't come up already?
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Unread post by Geoff.R.G »

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:He has a top active Croft preamp I believe from his profile and I wanted to carefully suggest he uses the TSS with a passive preamp such as a £100 P20 at the very least for best, quietest and least distorted results, no matter how good the Croft may be in a different situation. Sorry, currently feeling too timid to raise my head above the parapet right now - maybe DQ could oblige if this hasn't come up already?
If the TSS isn't working choice of preamp is academic.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well that is the point, it is all so bloody complicated (and stupid). Sov has the unit and he says it is working and has published a very bad sounding youtube clip of it working. Where as Bev / ninanina (who represents the guy who owns it) say it is not and is sold for spares and repairs :roll:

Why is everything associated with that woman such a bloody wind up and leads to problems.