Holiday

All things NVA
wallace
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Holiday

Unread post by wallace »

Don't buy another PSU,he'll only go on holiday again with the proceeds. :drool:
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .
Sony Laptop,E-Dac, NVA AP10P, LS3,SSC,Royd Coniston R.Grado RS1

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Yep that could get him a vallentines break at the Fishermans town hall Buckie..................... :lol: :lol:

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

jammy395 wrote:Yep that could get him a vallentines break at the Fishermans town hall Buckie..................... :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't say no to that myself. :dance: :dance:
Kinda quiet here without him ain't it.Must have dropped his ipad in the swimming pool,couldn't have left it at home after wifely suggestions surely.. :angry-nono: :angry-tappingfoot: :angry-teeth: :techie-hiding: :romance-romance:
Revox B795,,NVA PHONO 1,Teac PD-H500C,Squeezebox Touch,Bushmaster MKII,NVA AP70,LS5,Royd Minstrels i/c's SSC's. .

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

he's not taken it , see post .

think nadia as banned him :lol: :lol:

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

Shock Horror. The Doc owns an iPad. :o Is this fact or just scurrilous rumour? :mrgreen: Next he'll be getting little earpods!!!
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Sovereign

Unread post by Sovereign »

If RD has an IPad ill eat my hat

wallace

Unread post by wallace »

Sovereign wrote:If RD has an IPad ill eat my hat
Would that be a beanie or a bowler.. :character-smurfguy: :crying-pink: :crying-pink:

Sovereign

Unread post by Sovereign »

wallace wrote:
Sovereign wrote:If RD has an IPad ill eat my hat
Would that be a beanie or a bowler.. :character-smurfguy: :crying-pink: :crying-pink:
The BIGGEST hat you like

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I just couldn't be bothered to take it, the hotel charged 10euro to use theirs - so couldn't be bothered. AND I wanted to see how you lot got on without me - result I think I will go on more holidays :dance: :dance:

Anyway, Torremolinos has still a bit of a bad rep for boozy yoof - mostly from oop noof. But now not deserved especially in winter. If anything it is quite genteeel. Where else in Europe in the second week of Feb can you get the temp in the sun and shaded from the wind hit over 30degC, and even in the shade be over 20 degC. Well just look at the figures, that stretch of coast called the Costa del Sol is called it for a reason. It is sheltered all around by mountains and just away across the Med is the Sahara. You want some cheap winter sun go there. Some really nice Tapas and Wine Bars, much better than the restaurants - we loved The Matahambra the food and drink cheap and excellent.

Now Granada and the Alhambra - forget *any* other building, the beauty of this place almost made me cry - it is astonishing - the outside is normal but good Moorish brick and stone architecture from 10th to 12th century, but the beauty of this place internally everywhere you look just entrances. All largely understated, like a language that draws you from room to courtyard to room to courtyard. Comparing with the Spanish monstrosity of the Palacio de Carlos V built next to it gives you such a juxtaposition of contrasts. The gardens are beautifully understated as well. The Alhambra is a treat *no one* should miss in their life.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I want to go on holiday again :(