Cheer up Colin thread

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheer up Colin thread

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:You might get the three blind mice, so you can just sit and stare blind eyed at each other and yawn :lol:
Yep fair enough Doc - No TAZzzz members allowed either.
Last thing I need is an evening of......
Chess playing and Stamp swapping, whilst listening to JJ Cales greatest hits through a Beresford Bush with added Chips and a tepid mug of Horlicks in me hand.
:lol:
Fukin Wankers.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Are you sure you want any PFM management, constantly crossing and uncrossing their legs in front of you so you can see if they are wearing any knickers under their kilts. :lol: :lol:

And if Marco's arse lickers arrived at the same time you would have to call the police or be accused of running a gay orgy.

jammy395

Okay to hell with it......My offer has been rescinded.

I would be better off inviting the whole of The Audioflat membership.......

Flat Pope and YwaNker. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

Of course, we will have to start referring to Colin as Granny Weatherwax.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... EN%27T+DED
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Colin Wonfor wrote:
jammy395 wrote:TQ --LETS HOPE THEY GO TIT'S UP & FOLD SOON.
No that will not happen a very healthy bank balances when I forced out. But I doubt if anything really new comes out just revamps of my work which has already started. What upset me is the dealers and distributors have not questioned their actions and pulled away because of ethics. And yet when TQ started it was my past lives that sold the product in the first place, so what will happen?
NOTHING GREED RULES THE WORLD but guess what chaps when we die the worms never give a toss, and in 100yrs or less nobody will give a rats arse about TQ or us. Cool :clap:
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year, This might help.

TQ cables are made by http://www.conceptcables.com/ in Blandford Forum Dorset, at the time I started the company with my designs the cost for example for TQ Black was £1.50M, the Blue was in fact a test tool to check the moulding tool. The UB was £5.00/M and the Graphite was made from scrap Green and UB and sleeved this was only to be used in house but the sale/greed dept thought or not as it is scrap and thus a tax loss lets recycle and make loads of money. So if anybody wants cable made to your spec and to be made in the UK talk to John Kewley the MD of CC, have fun.
It can be done so imagine it.

jammy395

Thanks for that wee nugget of information Colin.
Just goes to show what rip off bastards TQ are.
:naughty:

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

Very interesting Colin. I find this whole episode disgusting and would certainly never purchase TQ cable. My brother uses TQ Green, purchased when you were still part of the company, but he will never buy again since I told him the way you had been treated. I hope 2016 will be a more healthy and prosperous one for you. :guiness;

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

antonio66 wrote:Very interesting Colin. I find this whole episode disgusting and would certainly never purchase TQ cable. My brother uses TQ Green, purchased when you were still part of the company, but he will never buy again since I told him the way you had been treated. I hope 2016 will be a more healthy and prosperous one for you. :guiness;
Thank you I just hope I never see another hospital again, at the Royal London last night and the staff were rude and totally showed no interest at all in bed side manor a female young Dr Patel was bloody rude to be truthful so I walked out and went back to Newham and there lovely staff now pain gone. ahhhh
It can be done so imagine it.

jammy395

I think nursing care went oot the window with Florence N.
To many patients not enough skilled staff.
Shame.
:evil:

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I have to give a good shout to the staff at Ipswich Hospital, I think they work bloody hard to look after us - and not all of us are grateful for the work they do to help us recover and stay healthy. I bet Colin's experiences were more to do with tired staff dealing with to many tossers over the holiday, or at least I hope that's what it is...
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...