Welcome ????

All general audio posts go here.
blaymire
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Welcome ????

Unread post by blaymire »

this will be my last post on this site , i feel about as welcome as a 'turd in a swimming pool' and it looks as if my identity is being questioned . my name is Christopher Boyle , i'm a 60 y.o retired joiner who had his own business and i live in a terraced house near Castle Eden . i don't care if i am believed or not ? those are the facts and i cannot change them. i will now logout and bother you no more .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Welcome ????

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

FFS stop being silly, no one wants you to go, and if they do ignore them. I want you to stay - all right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

Blaymire, if you made a post about hi-fi and someone responded by questioning your identity, that would be ad hominem. This forum has a strict anti ad hominem policy.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

retired at 60 eh , lucky you , I am 47 have four children the oldest is 12 and the youngest is 2 on Friday and I will be working till I die . my retirement will be in the grave , alas .

h/S does not do fake bonhomie but new members are much welcomed . As for identities , well lets just say Daniel Quinn is a postmodern detective in a Paul Auster novel ,it aint me :lol: :lol: :lol:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Well dear Blay..
I hope you Stay..
And never ever go away..

:shifty: :whistle: :guiness;

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

jammy395 wrote:Well dear Blay..
I hope you Stay..
And never ever go away..

:shifty: :whistle: :guiness;
Your drunken Vogan poetry is far more entertaining :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Did I miss something ??? :shock:
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

There's things you can do on a hifi forum to make yourself welcome. Like talking about hifi, music or taking an interest in the community of the forum.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Yep zebbo

Brit pop and proggy appear to have history with blamire and are unable to take their own advise as far as i can tell. ;)

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Yep zebbo

Brit pop and proggy appear to have history with blamire and are unable to take their own advise as far as i can tell. ;)
I really don't have a Scooby Doo who this guy is but since my exchange here pretty much echoes a similar exchange I had on another forum I reckon we've crossed virtual paths before.

I say this guy is talisman on AoS, aka talisman2 here and has multiple personalities. Why, I have no idea.

Give a toss I don't so leave him to it