TONE CONTROLS

All general audio posts go here.
Quilted pillow
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TONE CONTROLS

Unread post by Quilted pillow »

HI lads.
foo chan moo here from thailand..sorry my english is not so good.just to say i love my amps and would find it very hard to live without tone controls. i know you english folks love amps with a direct sound but this is something i cant tollerate.
regards foo

jammy395

Re: TONE CONTROLS

Unread post by jammy395 »

Welcome QuilPill - Have you considered a fuk off big Graphic Equaliser. :lol: :guiness;

The Permed One

Unread post by The Permed One »

Welcum foo Chan :lol: Youll do for me cocker {Cocker is summert we say in Yorkshire & indeed Lancashire, don't worry it's harmless.. Permy would not be seen dead without Tone controls..

The Permed One

jammy395 wrote:Welcome QuilPill - Have you considered a fuk off big Graphic Equaliser. :lol: :guiness;
Oi don't laugh Permy has had an EQ in his system since the 80's. 2016 & you geezers are still on with dat Flat erf lark :angry-fire:

:dance:
Last edited by The Permed One on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quilted pillow

thanc you jammy, i do have a technics grafical eq and use it sometimes.i prefer to just use tone controls.i find on direct my nad amplifiers sound very bad indeed

The Permed One

Don't worry foo man choo all modern gear is suppose to sound very bad indeed arnt they?, suits the very def indeed, punters :lol:

Quilted pillow

my best friend has some naim amplifiers and i find them very bad sounding.to loud and screechy for my ears. i do love english hifi though. just some i do not love so much.i dislike monitor audio speakers very much.prefer older speakers from 1970's and 1980's times.

The Permed One

& you expect this lot to agree? :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

The Permed One wrote:& you expect this lot to agree? :lol:
Why not?

There seem to be suddenly lots of miss informed presumptions going on at the moment.

Quilted pillow

my father has mark levinson and i do not like this sound.hurts my ears badly