How can this be done ?

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Re: How can this be done ?

Unread post by Geoff.R.G »

Lindsayt wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:53 pm
karatestu wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:23 pm Yeah, the terms and conditions are interesting. Delivery is kerbside.

Look at the frequency response on the back. 20 Hz - 20KHz. I find thatlow frequency claim a bit hard to believe.

Flimsy cabinets ? We love gluing bits of sheet steel plating to things round these parts :shhh:

I'm of to read the feedback now :grin:
In the past when I've pointed out on other parts of the internet that 20 hz to 20 khz claims for speakers with tiny 6.5" woofers like this are meaningless and are misleading marketing bullshit, I've upset a few people.

These speakers may well be 20 hz to 20 khz +/- 24 dbs with them placed in the corner of a very echoey small room. :whistle:
A friend of mine has a Marshall bass amp and speaker, there are four drive units in the cabinet, bigger than 6.5 admittedly, but they do make a nice sound. Deep bass is about shifting air, really doesn't matter whether it is one large driver of several smaller ones. My problem with these particular speakers is that we have no idea whether they are all driver or not.

artsenna

Re: How can this be done ?

Unread post by artsenna »

Logo looks almost like Bell & Ross
Cambridge Audio CXC/ASUS TB S/Jolida Glass FX3 DAC/NVA SSP coaxial
Project RPM4/Graham Slee Gram Amp 2SE
MF X80/NVA A40/Metaxas Audio Enosis interconnect
Tannoy Mini Autograph/Target R4 stands/NVA LS6