New Adventures In HiFi

All general audio posts go here.
BillyBones
Great Britain

Re: New Adventures In HiFi

Unread post by BillyBones »

Berty bass wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:47 pm
savvypaul wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:35 pm So, we hope to have two new models released by the autumn .....a 70 watt 'super' integrated with dual mono circuitry and twin power supplies, an upgraded volume pot and a remote control option.
Oh balls, and there was me hoping to go a year without spending on my system after just commissioning a new bass guitar build! Damn you, SP, and your evil NVA empire!! :lol:

Any initial thoughts about RRP for the 70W "super" with remote control? Lazy sod that I am a remote control is a deal breaker for me.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: New Adventures In HiFi

Unread post by savvypaul »

BillyBones wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:43 pm
Berty bass wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:47 pm
savvypaul wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:35 pm So, we hope to have two new models released by the autumn .....a 70 watt 'super' integrated with dual mono circuitry and twin power supplies, an upgraded volume pot and a remote control option.
Oh balls, and there was me hoping to go a year without spending on my system after just commissioning a new bass guitar build! Damn you, SP, and your evil NVA empire!! :lol:

Any initial thoughts about RRP for the 70W "super" with remote control? Lazy sod that I am a remote control is a deal breaker for me.
Cost and availability of parts are fluctuating wildly at the moment - Brexit & Pandemic.

Price will have to be much nearer the time.

Sorry for the tease... ;)
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/