Queens Awards a joke.

All general audio posts go here.
Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Queens Awards a joke.

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Applications for the 2022 Queen's Awards for Enterprise open on May 1, 2021.

Guess what my old cable designs MD (at TQ what a joke he he) applied and got it again like when he applied for tax grants on RD that I did. And all the other freebie meaning less garbage, but greed dies with the man, and soon G.M. soon. :Bllocks:

Apply now for your Queens Award note apply not chosen but apply.

www.gov.uk/queens-awards-for-enterprise/how-to-apply

If this greedy little moron can get is so can NVA so go for it.
It can be done so imagine it.

Daniel Quinn

Re: Queens Awards a joke.

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

If that lying idiot* can get it ,it can be any good.

* Anybody concerned about defamation , this assertion will be defended on the basis that it is true . Anybody who can stage a coup against Colin wonfour and attempt to rewrite the history of tq and erase Colin works ,expecting the public not to remember is well and truly a lying idiot.
These users thanked the author Daniel Quinn for the post (total 3):
slinger (Tue May 04, 2021 3:28 pm) • karatestu (Tue May 04, 2021 5:01 pm) • Latteman (Tue May 04, 2021 5:50 pm)

NSNO2021
Great Britain

Unread post by NSNO2021 »

Everything about them irks me, they are the epitome of "smoke & mirrors" and nothing but nothing would get me using their stuff.

Audio and its egotistical pricing model unfortunately allows some chancers the opportunity to prosper.
Modified Airlink BPS 3110S with LDA DC filter
TTs, Kenwood KD 8030 with AT OC9XSH, Opera Consonance Wax Engine mk2 with modified Apheta 2 MC cart, PT TOO awaiting restoration.
LDA MCJ3 phono,Schiit Freya plus pre amp, NAD M23, Audiolab 9000 CD transport, Denafrips Pontus 2 DAC, Mano Ultra2 streamer, Cisco switch, Audio Technica ATH 70 cans, Serhan Swift Mu2 mk2 speakers & NSNO W48.5 speaker cables

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

nilsatisnisioptimum wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:47 am Everything about them irks me, they are the epitome of "smoke & mirrors" and nothing but nothing would get me using their stuff.

Audio and its egotistical pricing model unfortunately allows some chancers the opportunity to prosper.
Oh come on, he was a hypnotist and a debt collector and a bouncer, chuck out of college for fighting. Give him a chance he might rip of another idiot like me. Oh he has in the past.

NSNO2021
Great Britain

TBH Colin I am somewhat nonplussed by your reply. I am sympathetic to your viewpoint not against it All the best Paul
TTs, Kenwood KD 8030 with AT OC9XSH, Opera Consonance Wax Engine mk2 with modified Apheta 2 MC cart, PT TOO awaiting restoration.
LDA MCJ3 phono,Schiit Freya plus pre amp, NAD M23, Audiolab 9000 CD transport, Denafrips Pontus 2 DAC, Mano Ultra2 streamer, Cisco switch, Audio Technica ATH 70 cans, Serhan Swift Mu2 mk2 speakers & NSNO W48.5 speaker cables

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Another stolen idea.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Yes but not Tellurium Q but Murry's a company that has been around much longer, but Tellurium Q used the same "TQ" and state they have the copyright, oh they do not. GM lied to me and the public again.

NSNO2021
Great Britain

Colin Wonfor wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:15 am Another stolen idea.

If I use the TQ branded clippers to cut the wire of the cables I make do you think my cables will be transformed sound wise :think:

Fwiw I invested in a business, later joining as a director. After working silly long hours for 5 years and genuinely making the business many millions I got screwed over big time. I got a degree of retribution via the courts ( 5 separate claims) but a number of those cost me almost the same amount to claim as I won.

I was very angry and frustrated by everything to do with it but eventually came round to viewpoint that my anger and frustration at sheer injustice of it all was damaging me a lot me than more than the money and recognition I had lost. Sometimes its best to accept you made a mistake in working with a complete **** and move on.
These users thanked the author NSNO2021 for the post:
DaveyTed (Sun May 09, 2021 4:49 pm)

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

I am sorry but I do not agree, we should not allow these arse wipes to steal, con and rip of others, we should all not be bullied. Next we will allow a corporal/messenger loud mouth arse wipe to murder persecute and enslave others. OK if the law/magazines are on there side because of money, do not forget who's money it was and who made it for them.
If I could in a clear conscious I would bring back the death penalty as he and other like him have stolen part of my life and others.
I was not just a director of TQ, it started by me allowing two so called friends in trouble and a greedy now ex-wife, Simon Lomax and Merrigan's , to form with me a new company from my company called Catch22. This new company was to sell my odd idea and designs, the cable was just a small part but a easy part for moron like them to understand.
We formed I.P.I.Technology, I had designed new types of amps, a boat engine and pump with no moving parts a new type of SSR and new CD/DVD where each dot was 32 x 32 x 32 BITS of digital a massive storage device. Plus many more.

No sorry these guys must be stopped we has caring humans not greedy morons, we should no allow this to go on, and the irony is these twits support charities to cover them selves, but at home , you get please drop dead soon .

Sorry I am not a lover of bullies and con man they steal parts of our lives. And it is to short to waste by being stolen.