Your Last Watch

All general audio posts go here.
Nearlymusical
Great Britain

Your Last Watch

Unread post by Nearlymusical »

I have found that reading the posts on "Your last listen" in some cases have reminded me of bands or albums I have forgotten, and have also some where I have never hear of and maybe want to check out. I have a friend who is housebound and thrives on watching movies so I am putting out there for discussion / recommendation , so just to get the party started I was watching again the US version of House of Cards , I did watch the original UK version, but not withstanding Kevin Spaceys fall from grace i reckon this is a good watch, tonight is 2/3/4 th cant remember time around still bloody good to me :guiness;
Aurender N100H > SoTM USB cable > Audio DG DI-20 (I2s out ) > Audioquest Carbon 48 HDMI cable > PS audio Directstream DAC > Cardas Golden Cross XLR > Modwright 36.5 Pre > Cardas Golden Cross XLR > PS Audio M1200 Monoblocks > Cardas Golden Cross Speaker Cable > Meadowlark Kestrel Hotrod speakers

ArloFlynn
Ireland

Re: Your Last Watch

Unread post by ArloFlynn »

I don't find much time to watch or listen during summer and have lost interest in ''tv'' but my wife asked me to watch 'Baptist' with her, which I am enjoying, only because it has the rather splendid acting of Tom Hollinder. Regads the last watch movie, It was ' North by North West' you know the one, where he shaves with a ladies razor. Great scene!
Kevin.

No Valves - Technics SL1210/Jelco/DL103 (vdh) - Phono2 - P50SA - A70's - Cubettes
Valves - Cambridge CD - World Designs Pre3 - WAD 6550 - Troels Gravesen CA18rnx speakers.