NVA Field Agents

Lindsayt
Nauru

Re: NVA Field Agents

Unread post by Lindsayt »

How many leads per month per agent would you expect initially?

How many actual appointments out of those leads?

Would the sales tactics be up to the agent? How would you feel about high pressure sales tactics being used?
Would any sales training be given?

What if a customer refused to buy on the day, but bought at a later date. Who would get the commission?
These users thanked the author Lindsayt for the post:
antonio66 (Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:42 am)

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Lindsayt wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:42 am How many leads per month per agent would you expect initially?

How many actual appointments out of those leads?

Would the sales tactics be up to the agent? How would you feel about high pressure sales tactics being used?
Would any sales training be given?

What if a customer refused to buy on the day, but bought at a later date. Who would get the commission?
Great questions, Lindsay. Thank you.

When it comes to leads, we'll be looking to provide agents with quality rather than quantity. Based on previous experience, in the first year of the scheme I would expect our social media ads to be 'put in front of' around 150,000 people per month. I'd then expect around 5,000 of those people to engage in some way with the post (most of those will only click 'see more', some will react (like, love etc) to the post, some will comment on the post, around 2.5% (3,750) of the 150k will click through to a landing page. Of that 3,750 I'd expect around 1.5% to go on to fill in their details - name, address, email, telephone, current system, NVA items they are interested in buying, days and times they are available. That will deliver around 50 to 60 high quality leads per month, split between 5 or 6 agents. If half of those go on to complete a demo, then each agent is doing around 5 or 6 demos per month.

As soon as the potential customer has submitted their details, NVA will register them on our database and send those details to the nearest agent that stocks the item(s) they are interested in. Once we send you those details, that customer is yours. If they buy an item that you stock, at any time, then you will receive commission, regardless of whether the sales happens in their living room or on the NVA website. While you remain part of the scheme, you will continue to receive commission on any items they subsequently buy, regardless of how much (or how little) work those subsequent sales require on your behalf.

There is a natural incentive for you to stock most or all items in the range, and to help you with that, you will receive a 5% 'credit' whenever one of your customers buys something that you do not stock - the credit can be used against the purchase of further demonstration stock.

You will also be able to register leads, onto the database, that you have generated yourself. You might get leads through your routine social / business interaction or you might choose to place your own ads, locally. When one of your customers places an order through the website, you will be able to see that on the database.

If the scheme is successful at putting NVA in peoples ears and generating sales...then we will be happy to pay commission on everything we sell. Every company has to invest spend in getting it's product in front of people.

We want to create the sort of arrangements that make 'high pressure' selling a non-starter; something that an agent would never need to consider. The 30 day trial will still apply in all cases. If the customer feels pressured to sign up, then they will simply return the items during the 30 day period. Combined with the arrangements detailed, above, we want to empower long term agent-customer relationships, not create a short term game.

We will discuss best practice with each agent. Professional standards, listening skills, handling objections, how to implement an efficient and friendly sales process. That's probably going to be over a couple of days. Not so much sucking eggs as sharing ideas, experience and knowledge.
These users thanked the author savvypaul for the post (total 3):
CycleCoach (Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:21 pm) • NSNO2021 (Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:46 pm) • Progmeister (Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:34 pm)
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

savvypaul wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:52 pm

We think this could be an appealing opportunity for enthusiasts who might be recently retired and would like to earn money by doing something related to their hobby.

Thoughts? Questions?

All things considered my inclination is that it will appeal most to people who have been in the trade and have selling experience. It would be of benefit if they also have knowledge of the VFM of NVA kit compared with the competition sold through dealers.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Progmeister
Great Britain

Unread post by Progmeister »

Had i more time on my hands i would have enjoyed this.
These users thanked the author Progmeister for the post:
savvypaul (Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:02 pm)
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

For the ads, are you looking at:
Google PPC
Facebook
Youtube
Any other format?

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

Lindsayt wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:51 pm For the ads, are you looking at:
Google PPC
Facebook
Youtube
Any other format?
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube display ads, hifi blogs. We will vary depending on where we are seeing the best results.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Nearlymusical
Great Britain

Unread post by Nearlymusical »

I like this and in in theory interested , I am down south in hampshire/ surrey. One thought - for customers it would be - bring your current amps/ cables etc to compare and bake off , this was what RD used to do , except he went to the customer rather than visa versa.
The need to hold the local stock is something I would question, would it be possible for bookings to be made at "head office" and demo units sent to local agents to dem and then return, successful sales then being fulfilled through main office and agents earning commission according to whatever agreed .formula ......
Also In the event the the demo unit failed to arrive- if agents were selected on the basis of having at least some sort of a minimum NVA kit they could still do a decent demo.
Just some thoughts to throw into the mix ....
Aurender N100H > SoTM USB cable > Audio DG DI-20 (I2s out ) > Audioquest Carbon 48 HDMI cable > PS audio Directstream DAC > Cardas Golden Cross XLR > Modwright 36.5 Pre > Cardas Golden Cross XLR > PS Audio M1200 Monoblocks > Cardas Golden Cross Speaker Cable > Meadowlark Kestrel Hotrod speakers

Nearlymusical
Great Britain

Unread post by Nearlymusical »

Thinking about the post I just made.. .re minimum qual for agents , .would a field agent that didn't have any NVA kit already be OK ? Hmmm
Aurender N100H > SoTM USB cable > Audio DG DI-20 (I2s out ) > Audioquest Carbon 48 HDMI cable > PS audio Directstream DAC > Cardas Golden Cross XLR > Modwright 36.5 Pre > Cardas Golden Cross XLR > PS Audio M1200 Monoblocks > Cardas Golden Cross Speaker Cable > Meadowlark Kestrel Hotrod speakers

antonio66
Great Britain

Unread post by antonio66 »

NSNO2021 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:49 pm I thought it was going well until the £100 a month advertising fee was floated - I have not crunched the numbers
Last edited by antonio66 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

antonio66
Great Britain

Unread post by antonio66 »

^^^^^^

Messed up, this is the post that related to the above quote :doh:

I thought exactly the same, would much prefer to receive a little less commission and not pay #100 per month. This idea might work in well populated areas, but coming from Lincolnshire I would not want to put #2000 and then another #100 per month. Seriously, look at the figures, you go out and sell #1000 worth of equipment, spend 5-6 hours of your time and you end up with #100 at the end of the month to which you pay tax and it also has to cover your expenses. Sorry, but that's my thinking.