*PLEASE READ AND DIGEST*

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

*PLEASE READ AND DIGEST*

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:08 am

PLEASE READ AND DIGEST

I am still suffering with things being sent back with no information or enclosed with other things. YOU REALLY MUST FOLLOW MY SYSTEM I am confused enough after the move without have to remember things said from days or weeks ago, and being asked about cables that I am not even being told what they are.

Please have some common sense I am not a computer, three or four item come back for repair or exchange every day and some of you expect me to remember emails or conversation from days or weeks ago I DON'T!!!!

Treat me as an idiot and follow the system and give me ALL information about product, sale, payment, you enclosed in the packet or box. DO NOT enclose two jobs that are different it just leads to confusion.

ESPECIALLY if you are making or expecting a PX. You MUST follow my system 1/ order it at ebay 2/ pay for it at paypal 3/ when it arrives compare 4/ send back WHICH EVER ONE YOU WISH for refund with a note with FULL information enclosed.

http://hifisubjectivist.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45333

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: *PLEASE READ AND DIGEST*

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat May 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Once again stupidity rains!!

Where is the common sense in sending me a P90 with absolutely no information in it. Well it is going in my ignore pile until who ever it is has the manners to tell what I am supposed to do with it.

It has an address on a small label stuck on the outside

From
4 Church Way
Thorpe Malden (or Malser as it is illegible)
Northants
NN14 1JS

So who is going to admit to it here, I really do hope it is a non member after all the moaning I have done.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:22 pm

ONCE AGAIN

I receive an A40 back for repair no note. The customer phones me up yelling at me that I am incompetent for not remembering his phone call. I refuse to deal with idiots like this who expect me to remember the contents of my multiple emails and phone calls I get every day.

Please realise how serious I am about this, if you cannot have the common curtesy to enclose a note do not send it back and more to the point if that is part of your personality then don't buy from me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu May 31, 2018 10:38 am

BUMP

I must have FULL written explanation put in with ANY product sent back to me for what ever reason, even if you have had emails or phone calls. ANYTHING arriving here with no written instructions enclosed or contact details will be ignored and just shoved in a corner. The pile is getting bigger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!