AoS

Commentaries on other forums, people, events etc.
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: AoS

Unread post by savvypaul » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20 pm

I have made some basic progress in my understanding of the process.

The Notice of Complaint (NoC) is straightforward. If the requested remedies detailed in the NoC are agreed and carried out by the website operator then no further action is normally required. If remedies are not agreed or are not implemented, then it would be essential to seek legal advice before issuing proceedings.

Required remedies might include 1. removal of thread(s), 2. an apology and a declaration that the allegations referred to are false and defamatory, to be published on the forum (such apology to be approved by NVA prior to publication), 3. an undertaking to actively monitor and delete any newly published defamatory content relating to NVA, 4. damages for any serious harm already caused to NVA.

I am concentrating on 2 threads:

1. NVA An Asute Purchase Or A Time Bomb

2. Wanted: TRESHAM AUDIO, DR1, Preamplifier, DR102, Stereo Power Amplifier with PS102,*

If there are other threads that might be considered defamatory to NVA, please let me know by PM. Bear in mind, when proposing threads to me, that the time limit for complaint is 1 year from publication. In any case it is good practice to issue the NoC at the earliest opportunity.
"I can find my way home from Sierra Leone, but I'm lost without an inside pocket"

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Notice of Complaint 1st draft

This has been created, but it may prejudice the case by posting it here publicly. So if any one wants to read and comment and suggest them PM me for a copy.

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Unread post by Geoff.R.G » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:32 pm
Re: Notice of Complaint 1st draft

This has been created, but it may prejudice the case by posting it here publicly. So if any one wants to read and comment and suggest them PM me for a copy.
I am sure you can be trusted, but it might be good if a legal eagle were to have a read.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Read the thread.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 am

There is some retarded eeediot on AT dishing out shit to the Doc and me. I'm returning it with interest whilst enjoying my holiday. :grin: :guiness;
Any idea who the c*** is?
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2, NVA SSP mk2, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA BMU, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:16 am

Could be Jammy as suggested by Cressy.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:50 am

I still say it is Rudi, but it is definitely snakeoilaudio as Mongo is one of there fav insults. There are about 5 or 6 regular posters there, it looks like more but a couple of them have multiple memberships to make it look busier as they talk to them selves.

Anyway off topic, this is AoS thread. BUT the only relevance is Marco used to be one of them, before AOS Marco had a forum he joint ran with Rudi. When Marco started AoS he sabotaged this old forum and closed it down, Rudi got the hump and knowing that Marco is a brainless twat guessed he probably used the same login for the new forum. So Rudi got AoS admin power and binned all the posts, well I think he got a relative to do it. How eeediots play with each other :roll: given the chance they would do the same here.

CN211276
Wales

Unread post by CN211276 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 am

Who ever it was has got the boot.
I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

Sonore microRendu/McRU PS, AQ J-bug, Wirewold Ultraviolet, Chord Qutest, NVA P50SA, NVA A80sMk2, NVA Cube 3s, NVA LS6, NVA TIS mk2, NVA SSP mk2, Rega Planar 3, Denon DL-110, NVA Phono 1, NVA BMU, Grado SR 325e, headphones, Chord Mojo.

Second system
Arcam Miniblink Bluetooth DAC, Marantz pm 5004, Wharfdale Diamond 121, NVA LS2.

alfer
Great Britain

Unread post by alfer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:31 am

What think you of Ramco of unmentionable weight/girth's new Avatar? Looks like he has gone off turntables and becomes enamoured of a male. The quality of his work continues:

sporting a stiffy
and a bow-tie
and tweed knickers
with absorbent panel

Did he have a repressed childhood maybe more than his fellow contributors. Part time work as a Dominator after practicing on AoS to supplement the ailing Frames Business.

Say no more.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:39 am

The image he has used is from my business website.

More game playing. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
"I can find my way home from Sierra Leone, but I'm lost without an inside pocket"

NVA BMU / WTL Versalex / Transfiguration Axia /NVA Phono2 w/ 2nd PSU / GSP Revelation C / Vortexbox Appliance NAS Server / Sonore microRendu USB streamer w/ LPSU / Chord 2Qute USB dac / NVA P90sa / NVA A80MK2 (bass) / NVA A70 MK2 (tweeters) / NVA Cube 1 / NVA TIS MK1 / NVA SSPMK2 / NVA LS6 / NVA AP10H (& 1x additional PS) / Audeze LCD-2