AP10H (previous version) for Sale

Private sales of kit go here.
RichardPoole
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

AP10H (previous version) for Sale

Unread post by RichardPoole »

I have an AP10H for sale. It is not the new version, but it does have a brand new volume pot and could of course be upgraded to the latest spec.

The unit is actually with Paul at NVA, as it was sent in as a repair + upgrade just as the pandemic hit again, which meant Tomasz couldn't travel. Not wishing to be without a working headphone amp, i decided to buy a new AP10H as they were in stock, with the idea to sell this unit once Tomasz was back in the UK and the new volume pot had been fitted.

So the unit is fully tested and in tip top working condition (obviously unused since repair) and will be sent out in nice new box/packaging directly from NVA to it's new owner, instead of coming back to me.

A far as i can remember (i haven't seen the unit for 6 months or more) the case was pretty much unmarked and in really good nick.

Given that it has the new volume pot, and delivery will be free, i'd like £230 for it.

Although i'm new to the forum, with the unit being held with Paul at NVA until it's sold, hopefully you can buy with confidence knowing everything is 100% legit.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: AP10H (previous version) for Sale

Unread post by savvypaul »

Fitted ALPS volume pot as per latest spec - an upgrade on the original.

Upgrade to Toroidy transformer, Vishay capacitors and silver plated wiring possible on Tomasz's next visit (currently 8 week lead time from Toroidy).
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/