BMU for sale

Private sales of kit go here.
_D_S_J_R_
Wales

BMU for sale

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Carrying over from the 'BMU' thread, a mid February bump to say the BMU is still available for £250 boxed and in good order.

Description is in the BMU thread. It's the original demo unit (Richard told me with Airlink transformer) that he made in late 2014 and it's worked flawlessly for some years. Selling to due to re-purposing of the room and no space for it now. In the NVA based system I used with it, it did make for a subtle but to me important musical improvement not unlike the TIS interconnect and it similarly aided non NVA sources as well. I took it out of the system early on and missed it, so it was re-instated and used daily for years. Carriage within the UK is around £22 insured via Inperparcel (I used DPD as a carrier example) and I did say to an earlier interested party I'd be happy to go halves on that. Pics available but not sure how to post them here...
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Re: BMU for sale

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

Now sold with thanks.
These users thanked the author _D_S_J_R_ for the post:
slinger (Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:54 am)
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...