Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
savvypaul
Great Britain

Re: Richard Dunn - what a nice handsome young man

Unread post by savvypaul »

"That is not an excuse to slander, bully, name call, humiliate someone."

Examples? Please highlight posts from the archive and explain why they constitute slander / bullying.

"There is an expectation or desire for Marco to change his ban policy etc, why not show him you are all actually decent people rather than a mob of bullies intent on inflicting your opinions and beliefs on the world."

The subject of this thread is RD. If you have an issue with the wider membership of HFS, start a new thread.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Bigman80
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bigman80 »

savvypaul wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:07 pm "That is not an excuse to slander, bully, name call, humiliate someone."

Examples? Please highlight posts from the archive and explain why they constitute slander / bullying.

"There is an expectation or desire for Marco to change his ban policy etc, why not show him you are all actually decent people rather than a mob of bullies intent on inflicting your opinions and beliefs on the world."

The subject of this thread is RD. If you have an issue with the wider membership of HFS, start a new thread.
Well done, Read the stuff written about Arkless and get back to me

I'll write what i like where i like.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Bigman80 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:33 pm
savvypaul wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:07 pm "That is not an excuse to slander, bully, name call, humiliate someone."

A meaningless response.

Each post on each thread is dated and timed. It is a simple task for you to point to the posts with content that you believe constitutes slander or bullying. Your posts often contain the 'not giving of a flying f*ck' but when will one contain evidence to back up the serious accusations that you make?
I am in the hi-fi trade

Bigman80

savvypaul wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:39 pm
Bigman80 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:33 pm

A meaningless response.

Each post on each thread is dated and timed. It is a simple task for you to point to the posts with content that you believe constitutes slander or bullying. Your posts often contain the 'not giving of a flying f*ck' but when will one contain evidence to back up the serious accusations that you make?
As you say, not so Savvypaul, it's all documented and timed. If you think I'm sitting here rooting out all the bullshit that has been written and then compiling an easy to follow list then you are mistaken. I currently out watching Liverpool thrash Arsenal then I'm off for a 12 hour stint at work. I have far more pressing things to attend to than your needs. How apt that you were the first to reply to my post.

Have a great day!

savvypaul
Great Britain

Another meaningless response. The freedom to make accusations comes with the responsibility to back them up. Not for me to do it for you. Your posts do not live up to your username.
I am in the hi-fi trade

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

Bigman, have you read what Arkless has posted about RD and DQ? Being a drunk is no excuse. He should be banned from AOS and deserves all he gets.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Bigman80

And no2 accomplice joins the fray.

Not so Savvypaul, you don't seem to understand the concept of fact. The evidence is available on this forum. I don't need to dig up pages of bile and venom to prove my point, the evidence is available on here. Go look. Your attempt to invalidate my point are laughable and devoid of intelligence. And may I also point out your attempt at insulting me is falling on deaf ears old boy You are deflecting, not so Savvypaul.

CN - do you have evidentiary proof that Arkless "is" alcohol dependant or that he "was" alcohol dependent? What does he deserve? He probably lost more than peoples money when he was having troubles and yet you wish more misery on the man. This will come back to you such is the nature of Karma. How much money did you lose to Arkless?

Eric Shun

Unread post by Eric Shun »

Bigman80 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:20 pmAnd may I also point out your attempt at insulting me is falling on deaf ears old boy
Given your skewed review of the Hudfderfield bake-off, I think we are all in agreement with that sentiment Biggy :clap: Best get them golden years syringed ;) :dance:
"Nobody flounces better, makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody flounces half as good as you, BigBottyFlouncy, you're the best"
:clap:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

OK lets do a comparison, and remember he went first. When is the *insinuation* that he is an alcoholic comparable with being called a child molester (nonce). In the case of Arkless the accusation has been proved and admitted by him. The calling a child molester, do you think that is true, has anyone seen ANY even circumstantial proof, or any mention of it apart from by him. If any ones wishes to seriously call me a child molester they had better have proof.

We have shown proof in ALL our comments about him, even made from his own mouth (keyboard) at PFM and at AoS. AND he has told lies about other members here, notably Antonio, I had never met him, only contact on the forum until he said can I hear the NVA, he gave an HONEST appraisal, and so did I, I would feel ashamed of myself and give up if I made something as bad as that - FACT!

That is all it is about, and Marco wants to protect his £50er and put NVA down, worth much more than £50 to him, and now you become his assistant. There is zero truth in your posts per usual, just the usual bullshit, go back to you job with Firey and continue fecking it up for him. I don't know where you appeared from on the forums or why, because you seriously are an arse in what you say about hi-fi. What you need to do is just shut up, listen and learn, because at the moment you have absolutely nothing to add to any debate on the subject.

Bigman80

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm OK lets do a comparison, and remember he went first. When is the *insinuation* that he is an alcoholic comparable with being called a child molester (nonce). In the case of Arkless the accusation has been proved and admitted by him. The calling a child molester, do you think that is true, has anyone seen ANY even circumstantial proof, or any mention of it apart from by him. If any ones wishes to seriously call me a child molester they had better have proof.

We have shown proof in ALL our comments about him, even made from his own mouth (keyboard) at PFM and at AoS. AND he has told lies about other members here, notably Antonio, I had never met him, only contact on the forum until he said can I hear the NVA, he gave an HONEST appraisal, and so did I, I would feel ashamed of myself and give up if I made something as bad as that - FACT!

That is all it is about, and Marco wants to protect his £50er and put NVA down, worth much more than £50 to him, and now you become his assistant. There is zero truth in your posts per usual, just the usual bullshit, go back to you job with Firey and continue fecking it up for him. I don't know where you appeared from on the forums or why, because you seriously are an arse in what you say about hi-fi. What you need to do is just shut up, listen and learn, because at the moment you have absolutely nothing to add to any debate on the subject.

Hahaha, more Ad Hominem from the hypocritical leader of this forum. It'll stand though to balance some thing out, somewhere else. Probably.

I came from the same place you did, Doc. From the depth of the internet, intent after being spoken about here. You and your cronies created this. I told you before, shut your mouth about me and I'll stay off your threads. Instead you keep talking utter shit so I'll continue exposing the bullshit, mainly yours and your disciples. I'm going nowhere and I'll continue posting what I see and hear. On this forum or any other forum you are on Truth is, you can ban me, you can block my IP BUT you can't shut me up.

Say what you like about my thoughts on what I hear, it's all Subjective which is ironically what you aimed to achieve with this forum. And failed. NVA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! On this forum anyway.

I don't care how it started, and BTW you guys were calling him an alcoholic WAY before he called you a nonce. He shouldn't have done that. Calling him corrupt too. Like I said it's all here on this forum.

The truth is apparent in my post which is why you and your cronies are attacking me, personally again. It's always the way........I'm continually listening, continually learning and continually accurate in my posts about you.