Some ebay customers are complete arseholes.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
BillyBones
Great Britain

Re: Some ebay customers are complete arseholes.

Unread post by BillyBones »

What's the betting that he receives the cables yet claims non-delivery and gets a full refund from Ebay/PayPal? That's happened to me before and quite a common occurence I'm led to believe.

I use Ebay very rarely these days and if I'm selling anything then I always wait until there's the special £1 Max Fees offer from Ebay. These offers seem to happen more and more these days.

keepitsimplestupid
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Some ebay customers are complete arseholes.

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid »

I sold a Ford diagnostic kit to a guy 10 days ago. He said he had a airbag fault, i said I'd been there and if he tells me the code I can make him a cheater plug to fix it. He sent me an item not working today and wants a full refund. Funnily a day after he purchased an airbag warning light cheater plug from another vendor.

So he's used it, identified the code, ordered the plug to fix it, now expects to get a refund. And of course Ebay will make sure that happens for him. Wanker.

Of course he's f-ed up because he sent me his mobile number and he doesn't have mine. So he's going to be pretty busy with pizzas, currys, chinese and taxis for the next couple of weeks...