Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, asshol

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Lindsayt
Nauru

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by Lindsayt »

I can't take hi-fi particularly seriously. It's only bloody hi-fi.

I can't take hi-fi forums seriously either. They're only people talking about bloody hi-fi. Or people talking about other people talking about hi-fi.

I find the psychology behind hi-fi enthusiast's behaviour interesting. More interesting than the bloody hi-fi.

I can't take the way that Mississippi Blind Child Assburn expresses himself seriously. So far I've not noticed him breaking forum rules on a regular basis and am therefore happy if he continues to post here. I'd be a hypocrite if I criticised anyone for using industrial language.

I don't mind other members of this forum expressing their views on Mississippi's posting style.

Engypoos
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bozos, cocksuckers, homoze, poofs, niggahs, apes, audiofools, mong, dogshit, fuck off, eat my shit, for cocksake, as

Unread post by Engypoos »

CN211276 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:40 pm Missy could have removed the mask and provided an explanation about his posting. Instead his post on this thread does nothing to dispel the feeling that he is a racist.
Let me say something. And please try to read and assimilate it.
If he had to explain ..if he had to stop ....apologise to us with the wits and humility to appreciate it ...and explain it to the you in the class that was kept back a year. ....how thick would that make you ?

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

Mississippi Blind Child Assburn wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:45 pm Jimmeh (that is a bad too - its against the Scots, roight? Loike Bruce is against the Ozzies.):

Anyways, Jimmeh, you gotta take "apes" off that list.

Blind Chile had no ideaur that The Specials had three (?) blacks in the group, till someone posted a piccy. (Sure the music is heavy into ska - wotever - but lots of all-white punk bands were incorporating that. Or ams I wrong. Engy?)

By using "apes" I meant they had the instrumental prowress of monkeys banging trash lids ; that the repetitive compositions were such as one could manage in a coma.

And if I call youse "apes" , I'm calling youse musical-taste-retarded (whoops!) , not thinking it in anyway that youse are black.

If you repine to such a degree, howbouts I call everyone "motherfoxers" and youse can call me "fatherlicker". (We all of us have/had fathers and mothers. Fine?)

Okay, Blind Chile has finished.
Prog mastermen do not have to justify themselves.
No idea that the Specials had three blacks. I find that very hard to believe given their chart topping success and popularity in the early 80s.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Welder

Unread post by Welder »

"I am disgusted with the lot of you, with the :Bllocks: that has been created in this thread, the twisting of facts, especially by welder,"

ADNMIN EDIT - questioning admin decisions, strike given.
Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

Engypoos

I don't really think anyone care what you think.
Although I am new here. But that's how it looks.
Sorry.

Engypoos

CN211276 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:12 am
Mississippi Blind Child Assburn wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:45 pm Jimmeh (that is a bad too - its against the Scots, roight? Loike Bruce is against the Ozzies.):

Anyways, Jimmeh, you gotta take "apes" off that list.

Blind Chile had no ideaur that The Specials had three (?) blacks in the group, till someone posted a piccy. (Sure the music is heavy into ska - wotever - but lots of all-white punk bands were incorporating that. Or ams I wrong. Engy?)

By using "apes" I meant they had the instrumental prowress of monkeys banging trash lids ; that the repetitive compositions were such as one could manage in a coma.

And if I call youse "apes" , I'm calling youse musical-taste-retarded (whoops!) , not thinking it in anyway that youse are black.

If you repine to such a degree, howbouts I call everyone "motherfoxers" and youse can call me "fatherlicker". (We all of us have/had fathers and mothers. Fine?)

Okay, Blind Chile has finished.
Prog mastermen do not have to justify themselves.
No idea that the Specials had three blacks. I find that very hard to believe given their chart topping success and popularity in the early 80s.
Wallesch probably knows all their names .
Kneel !

joe

Unread post by joe »

Engypoos wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:25 am I don't really think anyone care what you think.
Sorry.
Oh really? Or are you just, as my mother used to say, 'acting soft'?

'It's fucking great !
I'm new on a forum where I'm calling every body cunts and the forum owner agress with me so he's not banning me !
And the best bit is .. He knows I'm a Snakeoiler !
It's the best fun I've had in years !
All the P C cunts don't know me from Adam and I can call em all humourless twats and they darent day owt back cos Im in Cahoots with the Dunn cove !'

You're not so green as yer cabbage-looking

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

joe wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:41 am
Engypoos wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:25 am I don't really think anyone care what you think.
Sorry.
Oh really? Or are you just, as my mother used to say, 'acting soft'?

'It's fucking great !
I'm new on a forum where I'm calling every body cunts and the forum owner agress with me so he's not banning me !
And the best bit is .. He knows I'm a Snakeoiler !
It's the best fun I've had in years !
All the P C cunts don't know me from Adam and I can call em all humourless twats and they darent day owt back cos Im in Cahoots with the Dunn cove !'

You're not so green as yer cabbage-looking
A bit more from the Snakeoil forum:

Re: FAO TOAD NECK AKA DUNNY
Post by Engeeeeee Yesterday at 11:45 pm

All I have to do is defend Trampus and I can get away with murder !
That fuck really has the hots for old Wallesch !
He's definitely gay for our old Canuck paedophile .
Anyway...I'll play with em for a while...the PC wankers.
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Fretless
Netherlands

Unread post by Fretless »

An obvious attempt to turn HFS into snake oil 2.0.

Upstairs:
Vinyl
Pro-Ject 1.2 + Grado Sig Jr + Cambridge Alva Duo
DigiVolumio PC + Kiss DP-500 + Sabaj A20d
NVA: P50sa - Cube2 - SSP - LS6+ Sabaj A10a (x2)
Downstairs:
Vinyl
Logic DM101 + Syrinx LE1 + Grado Sig MCX
DigiDenafrips Ares II + Volumio PC + Cambridge CXC
NVA: P50 - BMU+ Aiyima A07 MAX (x2) + Arcam One
HP: HifiBerry Digi+ PRO + Sabaj A10d
Office:
Allo DigiOne SIG + SMSL M300se + Douk G4 (x2)
Mission 760 + Monolith THX AAA 887
Headphones: German Maestro, Monolith & AQ

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

If this is transferring to snakeoil then the game changes as I won't put up with that. They can post here with pleasure if they don't break the rules but to create conflict and insult on other forums is not acceptable. I don't read there so I will rely on you lot for feedback. Anyway Engeee thingy is now on the naughty step until he contacts me and explains his actions.

Give people enough rope and they will hang themselves.