Should Britain remain in Europe. ?

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Classicrock
Great Britain

Re: Should Britain remain in Europe. ?

Unread post by Classicrock »

The outs are now ahead in the Poles. This referendum is now a vote on the competence of the government. They are liars as nobody believes they intend to save steel or 'rebalance the economy'. As the migration and steel crisis gets worse the brexit campaign will get stronger and we can boot Cameron and Osborne.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Classicrock wrote:The outs are now ahead in the Poles. This referendum is now a vote on the competence of the government. They are liars as nobody believes they intend to save steel or 'rebalance the economy'. As the migration and steel crisis gets worse the brexit campaign will get stronger and we can boot Cameron and Osborne.
Spot on Rocky - Get em oot and give Boris a go........

:mrgreen: :guiness;
Attachments
Boris for PM..jpg
Boris for PM..jpg (41.41 KiB) Viewed 1453 times

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Classicrock wrote:The outs are now ahead in the Poles. This referendum is now a vote on the competence of the government. They are liars as nobody believes they intend to save steel or 'rebalance the economy'. As the migration and steel crisis gets worse the brexit campaign will get stronger and we can boot Cameron and Osborne.
Do you want the idiot who is running Labour or are you going to resurect the Libs.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I certainly don't want Cameron and his smug cutie school-girl looking chancellor! They're all multi-millionaires by inheritance I think, and I don't feel they have a feckin' clue about 'real life' in the UK away from the greedy cities.
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You are faced with a choice - big business running the country or the unions running the country - Hobsons choice :roll:

We don't have a democracy anyway seeing as people were stupid enough not to vote for it in the proportional representation vote. All we are doing is creating a four year totalitarian states at the moment, you vote then you have no say for four years, and the only thing controlling the slimy greedy buggers (most of them) is the thought you will kick them out at the next vote. Far more sensible to have compromise and our influence in a concensus led multi party Government, checks and balances are then automatic, as they are in just about every other European state. Then I might think about voting again, but none of them deserve my vote at the moment, and I am part of the No Vote party, as I believe if we get a majority, i.e. more than 50% refusing to vote, withdrawing their franchise, then they will HAVE to rethink the system, which at the moment is broken.

I have always believed a state should be run as a Meritocracy, it is how to achieve that is the question.

joe

Unread post by joe »

Classicrock wrote:The outs are now ahead in the Poles.
Bloody Poles! They come over here, etc etc.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

This was the manifest of principles of a group that called themselves the Meritocracy Party, personally I don't agree with all but it shows the basis of one view of the concept.

1. A world in which every child gets an equal chance to succeed in life.
2. The abolishment of party politics.
3. Only those with a relevant education and work experience should be allowed to vote, rather than just anyone who has reached the age of 18 or 21.
4. The introduction of 100% Inheritance Tax, so that the super-rich elite can no longer pass on their wealth to a select few (their privileged children) rather than the Commonwealth. This inheritance tax would mean the end of the elite dynasties, and abolish hereditary monarchy.
5. A radically reformed educational system, based on the MBTI personality types, and insights from radical innovators such as Rudolf Steiner and Maria Montessori.
6. To replace free market capitalism with social capitalism and to replace democracy with a fully transparent meritocratic republic, under a meritocratic constitution.
7. The end of nepotism, cronyism, discrimination, privilege and unequal chances.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

joe wrote:
I like Poles and they traditionally like us, there is a lot of mutual goodwill. I would welcome any Pole or Czech or Slovak it is when you get further south into the Balkans or east into the Slavic cultures that we get problems.

MarkWoody

Unread post by MarkWoody »

joe wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMhWB9 ... tion=share

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Sing Along now.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tQbeuFtPQ

Brill...... :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :guiness;