TFS

All things NVA
Ali Tait

Re: TFS

Unread post by Ali Tait »

figlet108 wrote:
Ali Tait wrote:On another note, the TFS appears to have crashed. My missus can't get it to boot up. Jason, I'll get her to ring you later. When's a good time?
Any time - the TFS comes with 24/7 support from a dedicated and experienced account manager...
Nice to know, but there's no reason to inconvenience you. What time do you get home from work?

Ali Tait

Haha just noticed the avatar change. Very nice!

applemarc
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by applemarc »

See that's windows for you
Beresford Caiman Ipod

applemarc
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by applemarc »

I know I just could not resist it
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

applemarc wrote:I know I just could not resist it
Try to resist it Marc, it just causes backlash and we are into ad hominem and I then have to remove it :naughty:

Ali Tait

Big thank you to Jason for the swift service :clap: Much appreciated.

Theo
Great Britain

Unread post by Theo »

Jason set my netbook up with remote desktop access, so I control the TFS from around the house. However, if I control the TFS this way, it currently defaults to the Spotify on my main desktop as opposed to the TFS version (the sound comes out of the laptop speaker as opposed to the main system). It didn't used to default though, so I'm unsure as to what has happened. There's obviously a simple solution: could anyone tell me what it is?
T/T: Trio L-07D/Benz Glider; Dynavector DV507 MK II/Ortofon Cadenza Blue. Phono: Whest PS30R SE. CDPs: Esoteric UX-1; Micromega Classic Solo; Oppo BDP-95. Digital: Cambridge CXN V2. R2R: Technics RS-1700. Amps: Exposure MCX Pre/4 x Exposure XVI Mono Power. Speakers: Jamo R909; Audiosmile Supertweeters Mk.2. Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-1000W. Mains: NVA BMU

Theo
Great Britain

Unread post by Theo »

figlet108 wrote:Theo, that doesn't quite make sense to me:

If you are (remotely from the netbook) using the Spotify application installed on the TFS then I don't see how the sound comes out of a completely different machine that is neither the netbook or the TFS?
Apologies, not clear. The sound comes out of the netbook speakers.
T/T: Trio L-07D/Benz Glider; Dynavector DV507 MK II/Ortofon Cadenza Blue. Phono: Whest PS30R SE. CDPs: Esoteric UX-1; Micromega Classic Solo; Oppo BDP-95. Digital: Cambridge CXN V2. R2R: Technics RS-1700. Amps: Exposure MCX Pre/4 x Exposure XVI Mono Power. Speakers: Jamo R909; Audiosmile Supertweeters Mk.2. Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-1000W. Mains: NVA BMU

29mile

Unread post by 29mile »

Mocha RDP lite sounds like a good call Ben. I will try this on our ipad as at present I use my Windows 7 laptop and Windows rdc to control the Nexus which is a bit slow to boot up and clunky to use.

Ali Tait

Received the new SSD and installed it. All is well and my music library is being scanned as I type. Thanks Jason!