Am I morphing into Sensei

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Am I morphing into Sensei

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Well in this case chitchat in this forum room title is going to have to cover TV as well. Something odd is happening to my sense of humour, I am preferring American Dad to Family Guy, I have this irresistible urge to watch Roger the Alien.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34rj8znrJ1k

zebbo
Great Britain

Re: Am I morphing into Sensei

Unread post by zebbo »

I'm afraid the moment I hear that irritating whining american drone, I have to turn over to something else, ANYTHING else! :evil:
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Pigsy
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pigsy »

i used to enjoy Seth MacFarlane's comedy buts its been quite samey of late - i was also surprised to hear they've killed off Brian the dog i guess they're trying to boost viewing figures.

have your heard the man sing by the way ? better than that buble kid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yYmXgDGl0s

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Yep I have found Brian to be boring lately, and I find the character of Peter to be too much of a take off of Homer Simpson, both fat and stupid. But for me Roger the Alien just creases me up, and yes his American whiny drawl is irritating, his whole character is supposed to be irritating.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Ah, no, I didn't mean Roger's accent/drawl, I meant in general. So much american shite on the TV has the accent I'm talking about, the most popular one I can think of as an example is The Big Bang Theory but there are loads of others.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol: