New NVA website - proofreaders needed

All things NVA
_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Re: New NVA website - proofreaders needed

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

This is a stupid thing and nowt to do with the page itself, but since I have the sample of AP20 pictured I believe, may I say that it DOESN'T need to be left powered 24/7 for best results. It took at least half an hour when I first used it, but not now...

I ONLY say this as it may put some people off :angry-screaming:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

In the statement range archive the paragraph "Below you find... Statement range." The wording doesn't seem quite right. "Below you CAN find..." sounds better to me.
Squeezebox Touch - Cambridge Audio Azur (pre) - Mycetias 250A Power Amp - Mycetias V2 Speakers

selby
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

Thanks - I've made that change.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

MK1LN4E:)

Unread post by MK1LN4E:) »

I'm not keen on the colour of the "learn more and buy" links would suit more of a grey or silver colour to me, Also I think it would look more professional to say "full details."
AP90SA, TSS, A80, LS6, LS7, Cube 1, Royd Abbot, Ssp mk1,Mk 2, cyrus CD7, Cyrus psxr, Fons CQ30 sme 3009 tone arm, technics sl150, Ortofon blue MM, pioneer PL-71, denon dl103, phono 2 plus second power supply, AP10P, Cube 3, LS3.

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

Just a couple of things. For the power amplifiers, where the speaker cable recommendations are there should be an 'a' in "...for small cost". Also for the AP10P I think it should say 'base of integrated amplifier(s)'.
Squeezebox Touch - Cambridge Audio Azur (pre) - Mycetias 250A Power Amp - Mycetias V2 Speakers

selby

Unread post by selby »

jimbob wrote:Just a couple of things. For the power amplifiers, where the speaker cable recommendations are there should be an 'a' in "...for small cost". Also for the AP10P I think it should say 'base of integrated amplifier(s)'.
Thanks - corrected these.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

My Business

selby

Unread post by selby »

MK1LN4E:) wrote:I'm not keen on the colour of the "learn more and buy" links would suit more of a grey or silver colour to me, Also I think it would look more professional to say "full details."
I'll look into the colour, I'm trying to introduce the NVA gold/yellow colour in a subtle way so the site doesn't end up too grey but will tweak it. I'll update the copy to Full Details as it looks nicer. There is still some thought going into if the website will directly sell products or simply redirect people to the eBay store, this will have an impact on the language used on buttons on the individual product pages.

My Business

selby

Unread post by selby »

There's been a few amends to the site including photos of A70, A80 and P90 be great if any of you can give the site a final check for errors/typos before we look to flip it live.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

My Business

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

In the speakers section if you click on Cube2 & Cube1 "Full Details" it just takes you back to the same page.

The site generally looks very nice, very slick and very shiney! :grin: 8-)
Last edited by zebbo on Sun May 25, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

Not sure if this was intentional but on my mobile there is no way of supersizing the photos. If i zoom in on the screen it just becomes pixelated and blurry. I have not tried it on the pc so I do not know if there is the option to click on the photos to zoom and supersize.

Also I personally think the click boxes saying 'buy ebay store' would be better saying simply 'buy'. Just my opinion and apart from these couple of points I think the website looks fantastic. However, I am slightly worried that such a smart looking website will result in the Doc being completely rushed off his feet with orders... I was hoping to upgrade to an AP20 over the next couple of months!!!