Hi fi in general

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
antonio66
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hi fi in general

Unread post by antonio66 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:FFS it DOES!!!!

Just don't go on Elsewhere on the Web if you don't like it. The irritant is people snipping about it. It has been here since the beginning of the forum and will not go away as it serves a purpose, looking for reasons to snipe at it is the thing that serves no purpose.
If this comment is aimed at my previous post I hope you will take it back as no mention was made to EOTW, I always read this part of HFS and whether I disagree or agree it would be rare for me to comment, simply because half the time I do not know who you are talking about. Please re read my previous post and explain to me your anti antonio66 feeling and why the FFS.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

"I do wish this forum talked more about each others equipment and were possible improvements can be made."

Your comment cannot be interpreted any other way than the way I have interpreted it, so you will get no withdrawal or apology from me. YOU criticise this forum and I will defend it. Especially as recently I have tried to stop these sort of comment in the EOTW room, so now they move out here :roll:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

"I do wish this forum talked more about each others equipment and were possible improvements can be made."

To make that comment means you haven't looked through our archive and past posts. There has been more relevant and effective advice on this forum that probably the rest of them put together. We should call this the eureka forum from the amount or Eureka moments we have given our members, and not just with NVA.

Orc 201267

Unread post by Orc 201267 »

Doc
I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong section please accept my apologies for that
Life is to short to do all the things I want to do

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You have absolutely nothing to apologise for, your thread was apt for this room and fine, what is not fine is for people to divert the thread back to the fact that we are the one and only forum that is not part of the blind man bluff cartel that is written into the rules of other forums, and I will not have it criticised, don't like it don't join in.

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

Daniel Quinn wrote:Have any of you read twitter.

It's simple. We are humans, we all think we are unique and brilliant and have a desire to vocalise it.
Your generalisation is pointless. I certainly don't think I'm brilliant, and consequently have no desire to vocalise it. I'm far from unique too. Also, there is nothing "simple" about being human and it's certainly not a valid excuse for uncivilised behaviour. Perhaps you defending people like Marco, or just defending his right to behave as he does? I'm guessing not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You will never out semantic a lawyer, so best of luck with this.

slinger
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by slinger »

It's a flawed generalisation, there can be no argument...but there will be. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amps - NVA P50, AP30, A40, Stanislav Palo Tube Headphone Amp BB 85
Speakers - Monitor Audio Silver RX2
Cables - NVA LS1+LS3, SSC, Gotham S/PDIF, IBRA Optical
Digital - NAD C516BEE, SONY ST-SDB900 DAB TUNER, TEAC UD-H01 DAC
Analogue - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit SB, Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Phono
Cans - Grado SR80, ATH-M50X

George Hincapie

Unread post by George Hincapie »

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:"I do wish this forum talked more about each others equipment and were possible improvements can be made."

Your comment cannot be interpreted any other way than the way I have interpreted it, so you will get no withdrawal or apology from me. YOU criticise this forum and I will defend it. Especially as recently I have tried to stop these sort of comment in the EOTW room, so now they move out here :roll:
Again I will ask you to re re read my post , the word MORE is in there, only someone paranoid would interpret this as another go at EOTW. I will repeat I always read this part of the forum even though I very rarely post there. I try and keep up to date, my last post asking DQ about were to find comments on TAS which he had commented on.