New NVA website - proofreaders needed

All things NVA
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New NVA website - proofreaders needed

Unread post by jammy395 »

Well its a nice website which i have no doubt will generate further intrest/sales for all things NVA once established....... :clap:
Sorry if that put's ya on a bit of a downer Doc.
Im sure mcru, rfc, etc would give their left testicle to be in the same position........ :dance:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Not on a downer jammy, as I said before. I am very happy with the position I am in apart from securing the future of the company after me.

Yomanze

Unread post by Yomanze »

There's some old copy on: https://james-selby-fgta.squarespace.co ... -amplifier

"Note that old-style 8 ohm headphones will not work properly, and may damage the amplifier. Headphones of 200 to 300 ohms and higher of the modern variety is the kind you should use, and are almost universal these days."

Am I right in saying that your newer AP10H can handle any headphone if set up properly?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

The pre 2000 version was limited, where as the current version can drive anything, including speakers :mrgreen:

selby

Unread post by selby »

Ok well I'll update that page and remove that line about 8ohm
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Not on a downer jammy, as I said before. I am very happy with the position I am in apart from securing the future of the company after me.
Well since its a proof reading thread Doc........

You may want to put a comma after position ? (But not after in).........I had too do a double take. :lol:

kazam

Unread post by kazam »

Website is looking fab, well done all round :clap:

Spotted a tiny spelling mistake, Super Sound Chord, first line of text under heading.

Doc, hope the A80 for repair arrived safely today. Not much experience packaging parcels, but it seemed pretty secure. Appreciate that I may have gone overboard with the packaging, so apologies for the heavy hit on your bin. At least the cardboard is recyclable!

NVA fans learn from my stupid mistake, don't move any kit without powering down fully. Don't get complacent, + and - don't mix :oops:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Yes Kaz but I can't get on them until the end of next week.

kazam

Unread post by kazam »

All good, playing with an Exposure XV recently acquired from Gromit in the meantime. It sounds pretty fine to me, but am expecting to be blown away again when that black slab of sex returns :mrgreen:
Also enjoying his Royd Edens, what little firecrackers, I now understand the love on here..

selby

Unread post by selby »

kazam wrote:Website is looking fab, well done all round :clap:

Spotted a tiny spelling mistake, Super Sound Chord, first line of text under heading.

Doc, hope the A80 for repair arrived safely today. Not much experience packaging parcels, but it seemed pretty secure. Appreciate that I may have gone overboard with the packaging, so apologies for the heavy hit on your bin. At least the cardboard is recyclable!

NVA fans learn from my stupid mistake, don't move any kit without powering down fully. Don't get complacent, + and - don't mix :oops:
Fixed
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors