Colin Wonfor

All general audio posts go here.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colin Wonfor

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Why do you need our approval, just bloody well sell them, Colin said sell them.

Some people will others wont, it is personal decision with no stigma attached IMO.

Fretless
Netherlands

Unread post by Fretless »

By referring publicly to the products as 'TQ Wonfor cables' or 'Tellurium Q designed by Colin Wonfor' you would be giving credit where credit is due and perhaps making some people feel guiltier.

Upstairs:
Vinyl
Pro-Ject 1.2 + Grado Sig Jr + Cambridge Alva Duo
DigiVolumio PC + Kiss DP-500 + Sabaj A20d
NVA: Cube2 + LS6+ Sabaj A10a (2) + Little Bear MC2
Downstairs:
Vinyl
Logic DM101 + Syrinx LE1 + Grado Sig MCX
DigiDenafrips Ares II + Volumio PC + Cambridge CXC
NVA: P50 (phono)Aiyima A07 MAX (2) + Arcam One
HP: Allo DigiOne + Sabaj A10d + AQ NightOwl
Office: Allo DigiOne SIG + SMSL M300se + Douk G4 (x2)
Mission 760 + Monolith 887 + German Maestro GMP 450

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

brit-pop wrote:Again totally inappropriate and irrelevant Dan. You're making the items to be like blood diamonds.

Either Colin stands by the product and it's worth having or not and they're worthless.

As I'm intending to sell the ones I have its a fair question I think
I think they are a good products nothing wrong with them expensive yes, over pushed maybe. And I was not saying anything bad about them at all it was how I was treated and when I was very vulnerable. I would not wish that to happen to anybody not even my worst enemy , it was very very wrong and I believe so stupid, what future will TQ have the designs will never progress just be revamped to look new. and fiddled with by people who think they understand, I do not understand why, it can only be greed and power. it was :Bllocks: whole scale :Bllocks: Oh I also know that TQ hunt down everything I post. Big brother or what?
It can be done so imagine it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well they will see what reception they are getting from the rest of us then wont they. I just wish you could tell your story to a bigger audience. Have you tried that TV prog that highlights these things.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

That's rubbish britpop . A perfectly good product can become persona non grata because of circumstances. Try living with a wife you loved after discovering she had shagged half the village. Colin loved tq, they chucked him over . That is The point.

brit-pop
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brit-pop »

Daniel Quinn wrote:That's rubbish britpop . A perfectly good product can become persona non grata because of circumstances. Try living with a wife you loved after discovering she had shagged half the village. Colin loved tq, they chucked him over . That is The point.
Sorry Dan but I'm just not making the same connections here...

Ivory, Nazi art, apartheid, cheating wives....... HiFi cables in the bin.

Just not adding up for me.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

DQ is an idealist and I very much respect him for it, and idealists are needed to poke our consciences. That doesn't mean you have to be.

I am an idealist as well, but I can't be it politically or socially or philosophically (well a little philosophically) as DQ is. I have become an idealist about this industry and where it has taken us and the need to clean it up, but even then it is countered by my being a tight fisted git who having bought and spent money on something would be reluctant to throw it away - so basically I am please I don't have to make that choice.

As I said make your own choice and don't worry about us.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dont Fret so much BP, As a relative newbe I can understand that you may find DQ's ideology a tad hard to grasp at first, but persevere and you too will eventualy come to respect, cherish and indeed love Dan's debates.....Just ask Jerry & Macca. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

By the way where is Jerry - You dont suppose DQ's upset him, do you. :mrgreen: :guiness;

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Well they will see what reception they are getting from the rest of us then wont they. I just wish you could tell your story to a bigger audience. Have you tried that TV prog that highlights these things.
I bet Roger Cook would have exposed that Geoff wanker. ;)
Well if its any comfort Colin I am advising the ignorant to avoid TQ like the bloody Plague.
:twisted:

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

jammy395 wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Well they will see what reception they are getting from the rest of us then wont they. I just wish you could tell your story to a bigger audience. Have you tried that TV prog that highlights these things.
I bet Roger Cook would have exposed that Geoff wanker. ;)
Well if its any comfort Colin I am advising the ignorant to avoid TQ like the bloody Plague.
:twisted:
He He no change there then I love it.

I found somebody who wants to buy my IPI shares cool. Let see if you can guess who? Not Geoff he he but he ain't going to like it much.
It can be done so imagine it.