Colin Wonfor

All general audio posts go here.
Daniel Quinn

Re: Colin Wonfor

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

twas a joke !!

TQ's demand assumes CW as the power to do such things which is by no means a given

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Ah! :doh:

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Dan I am allowed to post all the terms on a forum?? that was sent to me I do not want another poor sod to go through this crap.

17:04 PM 04/08/2015

As I have just posted this I have just received another letter demanding I stop all my truth telling about TQ and that the offer is fair and will end on the 7th of August 2015.
Last edited by Colin Wonfor on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It can be done so imagine it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I wonder which forum they are watching :think:

selby
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

Your shares must be worth more than half a years salary.

Normally when a company starts there are 100 shares and they are valued at £1 each. If the company is to be sold or shares sold/bought then the company has to be revalued, this is often done via calculating multiple values of the sustainable value of the company. Normally between 1 and 10 times.

As a shareholder you should be entitled to receive dividends. The tricky thing with this is dividends are based on profit and a classic trick that people do is run the company at zero profit to cut out silent shareholders, they can do this by over paying themselves via PAYE or spending company money on non-essential things.

However the first thing you need to receive is a copy of the accounts, I know this has been mentioned above and they might not want to send to you. For a basic view of the filed accounts you can download them via Duedil. From a basic scan of the public financials via my Duedil account, they seem to be doing rather well, £123k in shareholder funds, 63k in cash.

From looking at the shareholders it seems there are 2:

Ipi Technology Limited (90 shares) in which Colin has 49 shares out of 100
Doctrina Media (10 shares) Amanda Cora Randall 100%

I don't know much other than lessons passed on my friends and my brother who has been burnt in the past. My only advice would be don't agree to anything and seek financial/legal advice. If you can't due to financial reasons I'm sure DQ might help, also I'm sure some of us would chip in towards helping.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Daniel Quinn

Colin Wonfor wrote:Dan I am allowed to post all the terms on a forum?? that was sent to me I do not want another poor sod to go through this crap.

17:04 PM 04/08/2015

As I have just posted this I have just received another letter demanding I stop all my truth telling about TQ and that the offer is fair and will end on the 7th of August 2015.
There is no reason not , they do not prohibit it [ questionable if they could ] or indeed request it . However , publishing will waive your privilege and set a precedent vis-a-vis previous communication , that may or may not concern you .

What purpose would it serve ?

Please ignore the advise on TAS . You cannot get legal aid for this matter and I still trying to figure out what mikemusic's advise actually means :lol:

Only 1 way to proceed . Establish the true value of the shares . Though it does seem mikemusic is suggesting you ask for 10 million and meet somewhere in the middle ;)

Daniel Quinn

Apple as 908 million shares in circulation at £114 per share . A valuation of 700 - 1000 billion dollars and revenue of between 150 -180 billion dollars and between 15 and 20 billion profits . It also as 178 billion in the bank and un- valued product and infrastructure

Seems to a bit of a bargain if you have 700 billion to spare . :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Its worth more than most African countries :roll:

selby

Unread post by selby »

I recently found out (I'd forgotten) that I purchased 5 Apple shares 12 years ago, since then there has been a 2:1 and then a 7:1 stock split so I've now got 70 Apple shares...rather a nice surprise.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Macca

Unread post by Macca »

Sounds like they are keen to make a deal - make a counter-offer and see what happens.