Colin Wonfor

All general audio posts go here.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colin Wonfor

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Colin - Marco is DEMANDING your attention, aren't you a lucky man :lol:

I presume he wants money from you because you dared to mention your SECA kits.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Colin - Marco is DEMANDING your attention, aren't you a lucky man :lol:

I presume he wants money from you because you dared to mention your SECA kits.
He did and does, but it has got over 5K views, OK mainly be me he he
It can be done so imagine it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Tell him to piss off.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Tell him to piss off.
That is not me I hate being rude, I try it for a while I suspect the sales not to be good as you said I think folk want things for nothing sod the work and time to design it free is all they see.

But since I am being spied on by others it will be interesting, OH I had a guy from Asia wanting the design spec and two PCB's made up I checked him out and he owns a small electronics company in Taiwan.

Copying maybe ??? so no go Eric no go.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Colin Wonfor wrote:
That is not me I hate being rude, I try it for a while I suspect the sales not to be good as you said I think folk want things for nothing sod the work and time to design it free is all they see.

But since I am being spied on by others it will be interesting, OH I had a guy from Asia wanting the design spec and two PCB's made up I checked him out and he owns a small electronics company in Taiwan.

I LOVE being rude to people who deserve it, and you will find very few people who deserve it more than Marco.

I have never been bothered by copying 1/ most people think I am bonkers 2/ I have had people cost it out and even with far eastern prices they can't compete with me for price, so no point to copy. There is at least one Chinese company who sells copy PCBs, I tried one of them, it got red hot within 30 seconds and blew up :mrgreen:

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Colin Wonfor wrote:

I have had 5 Erics contact me but some have very odd e-mails, one of those has just written back and I was not writing about him, so your forum is read worldwide DOC. More suspicious than ever now I am.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Indeed, suspicion is a good thing.

The Taiwanese are really nice people and it is a lovely place to visit, far more interesting, better food and tea houses than mainland China. The museums in China are empty and the museums in Taiwan are packed with beautiful Chinese history because the Nationalists packed it all up and took it with them, naughty boys :mrgreen: So yes they can be naughty boys given the chance, so don't give them the chance.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Funny lookin buggers usually 4ft 1in with the trade slant eyes and yellow skin...... ;)
But very clever fellows indeed...... :shock:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You should visit Jammy you would be in for a big surprise, they are not like your caricature at all.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I always say to people that if you want to see real China then it is in Taiwan not the mainland. The south of China is the Cantonese and they are who we mostly see here. BUT when my master visited from Shanghai and we went to Chinatown in London, he sneered and said why do you call this Chinatown when in reality it is Gaungdong (Canton) town.The middle and north of China have been corrupted by all the years of Communist rule and traditional Chinese value and culture were frowned upon discouraged and so has largely disappeared, but it is all alive and well in Taiwan.