Colin Wonfor

All general audio posts go here.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colin Wonfor

Unread post by jammy395 »

You want to see a fukin chink.......
Ask my great..great relation about em........Yep cunts the lot of em.

The fukin cowardly bastards...budookannnm.

wtf.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Jammy don't be so closed minded. Do you realise what bastards us Brits were and why half the world still hates us.. Look at history and all you see is countries and individuals competing for your fukin cowardly bastard cunts award. Done either for power, prestige or money or because they were insane, the results are the same.

AND don't forget the supreme idiots who did it for faith and religion.

jammy395

Yea........The fukers cant even apologize....cause big budda shinbooo wont allow it.

Fuk off......cunts.

Discuss...... :angry-screaming:

jammy395

A man can apologize........It is indeed what makes him a MAN.

figure.... :hand:

selby

Unread post by selby »

jammy395 wrote:Yea........The fukers cant even apologize....cause big budda shinbooo wont allow it.

Fuk off......cunts.

Discuss...... :angry-screaming:
You might well be a racist and that's your decision and right, but I don't want to be part of a forum that allows racist remarks. It's vile.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Do you even understand what Buddhism is Jammy. Dead people don't apologise. Did we apologise for what we did in Ireland for three centuries, no, and we got the hatred (karma) back because of it. Well most of the world has grown up now to a degree, and conflict is about resources and making money from the grown ups. But we still have the children who want to kill others because they are different, different religion, different language, even different food and dress.

If the the world still felt like you Jammy and acted on it we would have permanent war. AND I ask you this question, why should we / they apologise for our fathers or their fathers or their............................ad infinitum.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Selby, Jammy is pissed again, if you don't want to play just ignore it, it is not his brain talking.

jammy395

Heres Selby......

ADMIN EDIT - ad hominem removed. It seems you want to play games Jammy. OK your special privileges as a humour award have been revoked, as this is no longer funny. So 1st strike, two more and it is naughty step for a week.

eh....eh....eh.

:lol:

selby

Unread post by selby »

ADMIN EDIT - ad hominem removed........ "so you just make awful abusive posts, especially when you've had a few drinks..............."

"As for Marco, if you were sober enough you might well remember I'm banned from AOS for upsetting Marco you ........."

See how it escalates, leave it alone, it is not allowed here, we have many other people to be rude about or take the piss out of. Let the admins deal with it.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

selby wrote:ADMIN EDIT - ad hominem removed........ "so you just make awful abusive posts, especially when you've had a few drinks..............."

"As for Marco, if you were sober enough you might well remember I'm banned from AOS for upsetting Marco you ........."

See how it escalates, leave it alone, it is not allowed here, we have many other people to be rude about or take the piss out of. Let the admins deal with it.
There are real bastards enough in the world , I have met a few in the last year, but the good news is we all die and so do they he he fun eh :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: one each for them. Hell awaits you guys and I am having the pitch fork. :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire:
It can be done so imagine it.