Macca's HiFi Show

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
selby
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macca's HiFi Show

Unread post by selby »

If I'm not on holiday then I'll certainly come along...Doc I can pick you up and we can load all your kit in the back of my motor (Saab Estate).
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It wont go in I have a Fiat Doblo which is no problem. But assistance at the venue would be great.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I wont be doing a MCRU, there will be no selling. I am there to get feedback on these Cubix Pros.

Macca

Unread post by Macca »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I wont be doing a MCRU, there will be no selling. I am there to get feedback on these Cubix Pros.
Yes I understand that. But trade are welcome to come and demonstrate providing they chip into the costs. At the moment we have 2 rooms, one will be the Cubix Pros demo/focus group and the other will be the main bake off room where we will be listening to whatever folk bring along and also products from the trade if any trade are interested in attending, all I ask is that they chip in to the cost.

If any trade want their own room to do whatver they like in then let me know.

This is a non profit venture and I will be covering any excess costs myself.

Hope that is clear to all

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Ive no objections to being charged a reasonable and proportionate sum :D

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I wont be doing a MCRU, there will be no selling. I am there to get feedback on these Cubix Pros.
Och - I would strap on a money pouch (Sporran) and load the Doblo full of SSP & SSC for emergencies only you understand... ;) :whistle: :shifty: :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

If some of you as members here (especially members banned from AoS) want to bring stuff along for a general room I will hire another one off Macca for a Hi-Fi Subjectivist room as well.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

jammy395 wrote:
Och - I would strap on a money pouch (Sporran) and load the Doblo full of SSP & SSC for emergencies only you understand... ;) :whistle: :shifty: :lol:
Rightly or wrongly that is not my way Jammy.

I hate being sold to, so I don't sell. I offer! - it is a very different thing. I make things available to buy and answer any questions, people buy if they want to.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Rightly or wrongly that is not my way Jammy. (Doc)

I know it aint Doc - And in this day and age it is a very ( Some would say foolish ) noble path you tread - :clap:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I want to keep this up in the discussion as I want to promote a second room for us. I need one for my Beta tests on the Cubix Pro, but I would love to see lots of you bring a few things along for a second room and I can bring some smaller amps and passive Cubes and cables to go in the mix. As we get nearer people can ask for specific things but I wont do it if it is just NVA we need you lot to participate as well. Even if just your fav TT or CD player or cables or just some music. I would love to hear a pair of the modded Goodmans Magnums as well. Come on guys think about it, lets make it our event.