Cheer up Colin thread

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cheer up Colin thread

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

All we can do here Colin is chronicle dishonesty and :bulls1: The industry is largely ruled by those two things so of course we are an anathema to them. And we have the forums that perpetrate that by not allowing us to even exist in their eyes. Why because they are now part of this corruption. The worst being Wigwam and PinkFish.

Dealers and distributors have stock and have made an investment, they can't just walk away even if they should. BUT the seed is sown, scuttlebucket (lovely word) will spread by word of mouth and innuendo. This industry is based on fads, and companies can never always be a fad, Musical Fidelity try, TQ will fade as it starts to be discounted, reputation and name in this industry dies as quickly as it is made. There have been thousands of companies and over 80% of them no longer exist, that should tell you loads. And a lot of those had one or even many flavour of the month products at one time.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

The audio industry spews out hundreds of thousands of products all based on a small bundle of main components...ie
Amplifiers, Cables, Mains dist, TT's, CDP's, DAC's, Headhpones, etc etc.
The vast majority of these products are pretty naff for one reason or another, it's a tall order to produce goods that sell well.
So when Jez poses the question to TAZzzz members "What should I build" (That will sell) the truth is its all been done a thousand times before
so what ever it is, had better be bloody good or advertised/hyped/shilled to fuk.

Progmeister
Great Britain

Unread post by Progmeister »

Shall we all club together and buy him a Shite Shirt. Mine always cheers me up. They are only £35 from the Shite Shirt website.
Last edited by Progmeister on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

Progmeister wrote:Shall we all club together and buy him a Shite Shirt. Mine always cheers me up. They are only £35 from the Sgite Sirt website.
Or a utility kilt...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Sorry but the most appropriate would be a T shirt imprinted "I am naive - take me". Sorry Colin but you know it is true, it has happened too many times in your business life not too be true. Perhaps you are too much of a Mr Nice Guy.

BUT is it better to be known as a nice guy and suffer a little, or be rich but known as a c'nut and hated. :think:

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Sorry but the most appropriate would be a T shirt imprinted "I am naive - take me". Sorry Colin but you know it is true, it has happened too many times in your business life not too be true. Perhaps you are too much of a Mr Nice Guy.

BUT is it better to be known as a nice guy and suffer a little, or be rich but known as a c'nut and hated. :think:
No I am a obviously a bastard that why I get screwed. by ex and TQ, :angelic-cyan:
It can be done so imagine it.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

The thought of the day as I am a Leo.

Last year my birthday was shit thanks to some mean prats.

This year he and the other twit and friends of twit will not spoil my birthday, so this last year has been hard work now I am going to live again, Had a great day yesterday lots of expensive advice and action will now be taken.

Thanks guys for yesterday, now for a new adventure and future Tally Ho.
It can be done so imagine it.

jammy395

Love yer poster Colin.......Could be poor Cecil... :shifty:

Anyway im right bloody glad your starting to pick up, Cause I thought for one moment I would have to head South and put you out yer fukin misery.

You Sir are more than welcome to stay at Jammys for a couple days (as are 99 percent of HFS members) f.o.c. should you require a spiffing break......Think of a Mauritius all inclusive holiday but with BALL'S.

Have a fine B-Day Col.......You deserve it.

:guiness;

jammy395

Edit to my post above.

"Think of a Mauritius all inclusive holiday but with BALL'S."

Ooooo er......hold on a mo, Best say now - This special offer is not a open to any PFM members. :mrgreen:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You might get the three blind mice, so you can just sit and stare blind eyed at each other and yawn :lol: