New NVA website - proofreaders needed

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: New NVA website - proofreaders needed

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Well they have two choices - wait for delivery - or I put my prices up to slow orders - which would you prefer :whistle:

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

Suppose I will put up and shut up!!! :grin: I recon it will be worth waiting for!
Squeezebox Touch - Cambridge Audio Azur (pre) - Mycetias 250A Power Amp - Mycetias V2 Speakers

jimbob
Great Britain

Unread post by jimbob »

In the power amp section it says "...the NVA A80 is not designed for just loudness." I think it would sound better worded "the NVA A80 is not designed simply for loudness / high volume output".
Squeezebox Touch - Cambridge Audio Azur (pre) - Mycetias 250A Power Amp - Mycetias V2 Speakers

selby
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

jimbob wrote:In the power amp section it says "...the NVA A80 is not designed for just loudness." I think it would sound better worded "the NVA A80 is not designed simply for loudness / high volume output".
Corrected.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

I know this has been turned around, but on the landing page. reading left to right we have the upgrade option link before the products themselves.

Maybe the first page should be a teaser with just the text on and a link - 'Discover NVA' or 'Discover the NVA difference' leading to products rather than the three links?
Maybe a fine rule at the top of that italic section?
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

selby

Unread post by selby »

ok, well I've put all the links in (need to test I haven't missed any still) but other than Cube 1 and Cube 2 pics and pages I think it's good to launch.

Tweaks and changes can happen at any time in the future, it's best the site isn't static but that it develops over time.

I'll obviously need the final green light from the Doc to flip live but I think we are close.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

My Business

selby

Unread post by selby »

Actually just added the Cubes (take a look) not the best photos as I've screen shot from eBay so the resolution isn't great but it does mean the site can go live.

Final checks and green light from Doc and I'll flip it live...

Once live I'll then do final SEO, link checks and sort the Google side of things...we can then tweak/add to whenever we like!

Blinking 1.20am...night night.

My Business

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

In the archive section, the links to reviews of the black box range come up as "not found". They all seem to do this.

selby

Unread post by selby »

That's correct Andrew, they are setup correctly but will only work when I flip the site live.

Basically because it's a manually coded table you can't use internal CMS links so have have to use the full URL, i.e. www.nvahifi.co.uk/reviews/xxx

My Business

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I was waiting if someone else said it, but the NVA logo has always been gold and here it is white. Does anyone think it would look better in gold as I am inclined to think.