Loan Service

All things NVA
Stemcor1990
Great Britain

Re: Loan Service

Unread post by Stemcor1990 »

Still listening to and loving the Cube 3. They go as loud as I need them to without distorting. It's the level you want when the family are out :grin:

I realise that my agreed loan period has come to an end. I desperately want to keep them but it's only right that somebody else gets to discover how good these speakers are.

I'm passing by NVA Towers at about 1pm tomorrow so can let you have them back otherwise I will return them one evening next week. If you want to make me very happy, you can always say "hold on to them for a bit longer" :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Nobody has asked for them.

Does anyone out there want to be next in line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont be cross if you cant buy them yet or decide you don't want to. The point is to get them out there and talked about. I know that I shouldn't be saying this but the range is now a bit special and they demand to be listened to. It would be so nice if someone who is not a nva or hfs bod would like to try.

I now have the Doc Mods B&Ws back if anyone wants to do some DIY and to see (hear) what the Doc Mods designs are all about.

Stemcor1990
Great Britain

Everybody please ignore Docs post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These beauties are just improving each day. Ripped CDs that were a bit meh with the IBLs often come alive with the Cubes. It does not work every time (some recordings are beyond redemption). Same applies to some of my records.

Doc, take another bow, the Cubes are stunning. As soon as funds are available, I'n on the Cube ladder.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I forgot to say Cube2s here as well. Cubettes on the way back should be here tomorrow.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

This loan service is a stonking good idea, but I have no need to pre trial NVA gear.
My faith is born out of the sound produced and no bull vfm offered.
I must have about 16 various products now (More will indeed follow) - I never auditioned those.
All are marvelously musical, and piss on seperate's costing multiples more.
Just sayin like.
:guiness;

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well I wish they were all like you Jammy, but the real world needs convincing.

Stemcor1990
Great Britain

As much as this is going to hurt me, somebody else ought to take the Cube 3 on loan. Beethoven, Linda Hoyle and Nick Drake this evening at a very low volume. The Cubes never disappoint. Volume at 11 or volume at 1, they still get the musical message across.

One thing I have noticed is that the hiss level through the speakers is significantly lower with the Cubes compared to the IBLs. Perhaps this is due to the lack of a crossover.

kazam
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kazam »

Thanks for posting all of your thoughts on these, you have certainly fulfilled the brief in terms of what is asked. If you are able to return them to the Doc (I recollect they were picked up?) I'm happy to arrange getting them on further in terms of the next leg of their journey :P :P

Really pleased that you enjoyed them, you know where the Doc is when the time is right :guiness;

Stemcor1990
Great Britain

Kaz, you are right. It's time to let somebody else discover how good the Cubes are.

Doc, can I return the speakers to you on Thursday evening at about 8 ? Looks like this is my only free evening this week.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

OK