Muslims.......

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Nigel
Wales

Re: Muslims.......

Unread post by Nigel »

Daniel Quinn wrote:
additionally, if you disturb the balance of a foreign territory don't be surprised if they come back to haunt you. 750,000 innocent Muslims have been killed by allied troops in the name of peace.
Absolutely spot on. Nail on the head.
Technics SL1210 (Timestep power supply, Mike New Bearing) Audio Origami RB300 / Dynavector DV10x5
Pioneer DVD300 / Topping E30 or AAAA5 cd player.
Audio Innovations Series 500
Heco Direkt Einklang
Headphones - Musical Fidelity A1 / AKG K1000

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Wow.....Quite a response, well done chap's. :clap:
(whether you love em or loath em)... :?:
Once again thank fuk the Mods shot this threads 2nd and 53rd posts to hell. :clap:
Or none of this healthy debate and free speach our ancestors fought and died for would have been possible...(I wear my poppy with pride. ;)
Anyway (sorry) I have been very busy lately, but rest assured I shall digest and get back to you all best I can, but in the mean :evil: time ..........
Couple of new bunnies Arsehats and paskinner it would seem, are more offended at ths thread than the fukin atrocities those raghead scum wankers have just committed.....Well God forbid, but should one of the Brainwashed Sand Monkey's decide to pull the pin on the snazzy waistcoat papa gave em next to their fukin loved ones, friends and family.......Watch their tune change...... :epop:

Please excuse any spelling errors.....The dancings on...!!!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Jammy's post will offend some of you but you should realise that in the real world out there in normal human being land people react to events like these with this sort or reasoning. The whole country hated Germans during the two world wars with a vengeance, and as Mssr Hollande has said France has been declared war on by an extreme sect of *A RELIGION* there is no other way to describe it. So the same with the Germans if they had cleaned their house before Hitler got into a position to stop it then the problem would have been solved. NOW it is time for the community of Islam to clean its house before the nutters take over and you are too scared to oppose them.

If we go in and do it for you as in the past it will just add to the prejudice and hate aimed at us (yes prejudice, but as a minority they are allowed to have it). So bloody well go in and sort it out yourselves. Assad is now a side show, he is no longer important, he will be gone one way or another. ALL forces involved both Sunni and Shia should go in and exterminate these vermin.

jammy395

Firebug1 wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:What do you personally feel about that.
I don’t think they are any threat to anyone at the time. Mostly I'm worried the cost they add up to government's wallet.
Your kidding right Doc......
u516a.jpg
u516a.jpg (52.05 KiB) Viewed 5938 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: :guiness;

Firebug1
Finland

Unread post by Firebug1 »

jammy395 wrote:
Firebug1 wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:What do you personally feel about that.
I don’t think they are any threat to anyone at the time. Mostly I'm worried the cost they add up to government's wallet.
Your kidding right Doc......
u516a.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :guiness;

Actually, we told them that Scotland is the place to be... :grin: :mrgreen: :guiness;
Rega by Michael Lim\Teac\ASR\NVA\
SA Mantra30\Audeze LCD-2 closed.
...the Gods you worship are steel, at the altar of rock 'n' roll you kneel...

jammy395

You bastard FB1.......

Why do you think we want to break free of Our neighbours, and get the fukin wall up again pronto....

:shifty: :epop: :lol: :guiness;

jammy395

Daniel Quinn wrote:
It may be true that hs does not censor opinion. However it is also a place in which moronic abhorrent and idiotic opinion is not encouraged. A certain level of intellectual rigour is expected or it is best if you just shut the fuck up stop wasting people's time and proving your opinions are stupid.
Gee this one escaped me.......

Rich eh Dan...... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:.....Intellectual Rigour.!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Jammy just thought. Think of all those ruined crofts spread out over the Highlands from the days of the clearances and big emigrations. Wouldn't you love them all to be rebuilt and lived in by freezing Syrians or Afgans :lol: you could probably convince them to wear skirts and the plaid. Hamish McMohammad :mrgreen: They could live by poaching grouse.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Do you know, approx 10-15% of the population of Paris, (that's about 350,000 people) are Muslims. How many of them have we seen on the streets condemning these terrorists??
If it were me, I'd want the world to know that these acts are NOT being carried out in my name !!
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Jammy I think we have expressed our disgust at what has gone on, and from now on it will just be repetition, which is pointless. So I am locking the thread for now.