Am I the only girly??

All general audio posts go here.
Daniel Quinn

Re: Am I the only girly??

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Lindsay is of course one of those names appropriate for both sexes . Anyone met Lindsay T. :D

on second thoughts as Jammy as pointed out his hifi is so utilitarian he couldnt possibly be a women

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Yes he is definitely a man, though the lucky sod is so slim and well dressed he could be gay :lol: :lol: My wife say you can *always* tell a man who is gay, because they have ironed their shirt and like it. If they are heto with a ironed shirt done by the wife they are constantly pulling at the collar :mrgreen:

Anyway Lindsays hi-fi is so butt ugly and industrial it could only appeal to a manly man, you could get a small family of immigrants living in one of his speakers. :shock:

r100
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by r100 »

where can i see a pic of Lindsays hifi ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

r100 wrote:where can i see a pic of Lindsays hifi ?

r100

Unread post by r100 »

whooohooooooo a monster :lol:

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

Well dressed? Me? Lol. I suppose being well dressed is all relative. I prefer to have a few good quality clothes in cotton or wool than wardrobes full of synthetic rubbish.

When I go on holiday and see lots of uncovered flab it does make me wonder why so many people are so self-destructive with their one and only bodies? But then it's their body and every adult has the right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. So I don't mind in the least. It's just that getting fat isn't for me.

I think there's a lot to be said for men who have feminine interests and women who have masculine interests.

I'm gently trying to treat all of my children in a gender neutral way. Introduce the boys to cooking. My daughter started at cubs yesterday. Play cricket in the park with all of them. That sort of thing.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Lindsayt wrote: I think there's a lot to be said for men who have feminine interests and women who have masculine interests.

Sid the sexist (and Jammy) says you are a weirdo.

Sovereign

Unread post by Sovereign »

Another thread for me to post a picture of me in my wife's clothes.

r100

Unread post by r100 »

ok ! you're welcome :D

andrewM

Unread post by andrewM »

Most women I know (actually strike that, Ninanina, as we've never met), ALL women I know think anything more than a nice looking mini-system (perhaps something stylish from B&O, or one of those nice Bose thingies at a pinch) are boystoys and a total waste of money. On the other hand, what can I say about a sex that thinks £1000 for a Fendi (handbag) or pair of Jimmy Choos (ideally both) is money well spent :D
Rega Apollo, Mac Mini, watch this space...., Spendor S5e