The truth about the TSS

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: The truth about the TSS

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

As I say the answers are in the TSS thread but I will say (yet again) the mk2 TSS never went into production, so each one was slightly different, one was a prototype and four (I think) were pre production prototypes. So cannot be judged as a nva product as production was never settled, it changed into the mk3 (at the same price). They (mk2) were sold at a very large discount because of this and everyone who bought one had the opportunity to return it as with all nva product. I decided to mk3 the design because I couldn't get it enough better than the mk1 A80's as there wasn't room for big power supplies. They did sound better than the mk1 A80's by a fair margin (someone should arrange a bake-off) oddly as the *major* difference was just case, though there were PSU size an component differences that varied across the prototypes. But I discovered a long time ago that case is a major influence on sound / music. So the mk3 were created so I could use the overkill power supplies that I wanted to use and were present in the original mk1.

This is what was explained to you at the time so I really don't know where this nonsense is coming from apart from you want it and it made an excuse.

I said to you after the way you treated me and the company with lies and deceit that I wanted no further communication with you. So because you have hacked the forum you have a stage to spread your lies, I can't stop you, but the police have been informed. But this is my last communication with you.